When did you last peg/get pegged?

Last night, second time this week. This time wife was a little more aggressive and domineering. I was force to suck her dildo first, but this time she basically face f….d me. Grabbing my head and also holding it when I had deep throated her.

Next she tied my hands to the bed, bum in the air and took me from behind hard and fast. She untied me, put a butt plug in my ass and made me rim her while she had her wand on her clit. We finished with her on top cowgirl grinding her clit on me then kneeling over my face to clean her up.

After as we lay in bed talking she said she enjoys being more aggressive and dominant these day during our pegging sessions and enjoys tying me up and having her way.

7 Likes

Mid-February we had a grand romp where wifey tied me down and worked several of our plugs and dildos through me - high point was likely the LH Beaded Glass Dildo (we’ve only ever previously used it on her, but she doesn’t actually care much for how hard it is, so thought we’d try it on my ass since it’s easily sterilizable to go back to her use). It was a great time and left me really thirsting for a hard finish that just didn’t cum. It’s not unusual to struggle with erection during prostate play, but I soon discovered I was actually in the midst of a bout of ED as a result of being on NSAIDs for 2 months after breaking my foot. I kicked that habit and appear to be back to my old self again!

So, more pegging soon? I’m ready for a rematch.

2 Likes

Still waiting for my first time!:sob:

1 Like

@Suds, it’s addictive. I can’t get enough. As a male nothing like being penetrated. It not only the physical but the mental. Seeing my wife wearing her harness with a realistic dildo is such a turn on. Then not only being the one penetrated but the feeling of having your prostate stimulated is mind blowing. After years of anal play, being able to have prostate orgasms and hand free orgasms has made anal play the go to. Like I said I am addicted. Ejaculating while having your prostate stimulated is like being on a super intense high, at least it is for me.

4 Likes

Last night OH put her 8” toy in her harness had me suck it first before gently sliding in then slowly and sensually fkd me it was amazing

2 Likes

This morning.

Hands and wrists cuffed. 8" dildo in my mouth first then my ass while she spooned me.

I came hard in3 the vibrator strapped to my penis.

1 Like

This morning.

Pegged in reverse cowgirl.

She wanted to be able to see the marks she made on my back and bum with the bullwhip and cane.

3 Likes

Last night I was so horny told OH she could fck me any way she pleased and if she wanted to have my ass she could choose with what she wanted so so did started with 6” dildo then 8” and finished with her 10” but she didn’t let me cum she said seeing as how I was such a good boy I could finish in HER ass

4 Likes

This morning.

Bent over the back of the sofa and pegged with the 8" dual density dildo.

Face fuxxed before and after the pegging (cleaned up).

2 Likes

Last night. Wife continues to be a little more domineering during our pegging sessions. Before she pegged me I was forced to rim and go down on her until she was satisfied. Then I had to kneel in front of her and suck her dildo, in which she kept telling me how I bet it was the real thing. She then had me on my back on the edge of the bed, legs up. Started slowly, and deep. She took her time, and pegged me for quite some time before I came.

4 Likes

This morning.

Pegged in cowgirl till I came on the vibrator strapped to my penis.

1 Like