When do your OH! points appear on your account?

I ordered £25 worth of goods a few months ago and I've just ordered £27 worth of stuff today, neither of the orders are showing on my account or showing that I have OH! points due?

I already have 500, should have 250 from the other order and then the added 270 from this one.

Click your account, at the top of the page and it will tell you what date the points are due and how many.

i did have an occasion where i had a large order and on my account it said 0 oh points! I contacted customer care and paige sorted it manually as there had been an error.

I think sometimes it can be glitchy but if you drop lh an email they will look into it and add the points to your account for you.

Did you log in to your account when you made the orders? you only get OH points when you log in when you buy stuff and they take approx 28 days to be credited to your account if you look at your account page it will tell you when you should get your points. with your most recent order customer care on live chat should be able to add the oh points to your account

Were you logged in when you ordered, and did you tick the box that you have an account rather than no you do not, when clickingto submit order? I noticed when i put an order through and it asked if i had an account, it was auto clicked on the little bubble saying no, even though my password was prefilled in to the yes tick bubble, and a few times i honestly didn't notice to change it, so the orders weren't associated with my account.

It usually takes around a month, but were you logged in because if you aren'tI don't think you get points.

The ones from a few ones ago should be there already, the ones from today won't be for about amonth. But it should be showing that on your account. You need to contact customer services, they can link orders you weren't logged in for I believe.

VirginAngel wrote:

Were you logged in when you ordered, and did you tick the box that you have an account rather than no you do not, when clickingto submit order? I noticed when i put an order through and it asked if i had an account, it was auto clicked on the little bubble saying no, even though my password was prefilled in to the yes tick bubble, and a few times i honestly didn't notice to change it, so the orders weren't associated with my account.

Ahhh that must be what has happened. I wonder if I could provide order numbers or something and get them credited.

It's certainly worth asking on live chat i'm not sure about your older order but your most recent they will be able to credit your OH points

Hi!

Oh Points take 28 days after the order date to be popped onto your account.

However if you can not see your order details in your account, please feel free to pop onto livechat or send us an email and we will sort it out for you :)

You can see all of the oh points info here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-loyalty-scheme/

and our contact us page! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

xx

If you contact them with the order number from your confirmation email they added both my orders to my account when i made this mistake.