When is it time to move out and how do you hang on until you can buy own place

If anyone’s nosey enough to ask just tell them your saving really hard from your earnings at the job you have now.
Sadly money is needed for everything, sure look for another job or take a second job to help you out but I wouldn’t rely on camming to bring in a regular supply of cash. It can be so unstable, dependant on so many things, even if you do it full time.
You really don’t have to explain every detail of your life to anyone regardless of who they are.

2 Likes

hi

thanks for the tip, hope youre going well

the cam is pretty much for a bit of fun and bit of pocket money

That’s a completely different issue.

Well. You can just lie lol
You’ve been saving, drop shipping things on eBay, whatever.

But a piece of advice I give every person who say they want to start camming is to always assume your family will find out, and act accordingly. If you’re not prepared for the possibility that they will find out, then you shouldn’t be camming. This is probably not what you want to hear, but I think it’s crucial to be prepared for this.

People online are savages :stuck_out_tongue: I get people trying to blackmail me on a weekly basis, threatening to ‘out’ me. I just go ‘to who? My mum knows what I do.’
I’ve been recognised by people online, including ex work colleagues. You need to have a contingency plan if this happens.

My way of dealing with it was to just tell everyone who is important to me what I do. Told my boyfriend on our second date. You keep talking about wanting a girlfriend in other posts, how will you navigate that if you do cam work?

In my opinion these are far more important questions than explaining to your family why you suddenly might have some more money in your savings account.

2 Likes

the cam is while am single atleast until having a girlfriend.

wanting needs met and was only going to do it for fun and bit of pocket money

You seem very contradictory, you say you can’t get a girlfriend because you work unsociable hours, but you will be able to find time for cam work for pocket money. If you have time for one, why not the other?

2 Likes

You’re missing my point lol but ok

1 Like

was just throwing idea around

This is a serious profession that takes a lot of work to succeed in. The competition is fierce. So if you want to do this you need to put some more work into it than just throw an idea around.

1 Like

I put the hours in at work and saved the deposit. Bought a house at 21 on my own. Everyone’s different I understand though

3 Likes

That’s awesome! It makes me happy to hear when people manage to do this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi

May as well ask here

The place of work is doing little gifts for regular people and wondered wether other businesses are doing little gifts for their regulars for xmas or how you’d get them to or suggest that and see elegant they say

Do know of places that have loyalty rewards

Want to do other jobs but trying to hang on a bit longer

What do you think happened to days where people waited and worked for things

Also loyalty rewards or discounts are as good if not better

Thanks just got to put your mind to it :slightly_smiling_face:

I understand sometimes times…. Could be difficult. Life is a trip …. But if u set ur bar to really low standard like living in shed or public toilets , it will extremely difficult for individuals in that position to see the big picture….

What did you people experience to know that time to move out and what did you do to hang on until you can buy if you didn’t want to end up in a rental for years to come.

everyone is different but they’ll know when it’s time

Hello @daisy202027

This question has already been answered above. Repeatedly asking the same questions, even after receiving helpful responses, is considered spamming the forum and is against the rules.

I will be closing these threads, as helpful advice has been provided and I do not wish to have a repeat of the previously closed post. I recommend having a read over the plentiful responses you have received to your questions. Our forum members have provided a great deal of helpful advice.

Asking questions is an excellent way to learn, provided you take on board the responses. However, you must be open to listening to the responses you receive, as otherwise there is no point in asking the question.

5 Likes