When it all began

Hello!

I’m new and wanting to explore my relationship/sex life more!
Also solo play :smiling_imp:

Can you guys give me somewhere to start?! What toys or apparatus did you guys use and what made you want to expand or want more?!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @Beginnersluxx :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s useful to remember that every body is different, so everyone won’t like everything equally. One person’s guaranteed orgasm maker will be the next person’s ‘meh’. :slightly_smiling_face: But a huge part of the fun is the experimenting and finding out what works for you. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I think bullets are a good starting point, as they’re quite small and discreet, are really versatile, and can be used solo or together. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: Though the sex toy kits are a great idea too, as you get to try a few types out together. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s also some good beginner’s guides too if you’re looking for something to have a read of. :+1:

And after a sneaky look at your profile I noticed you’re interested in being tied up. :slightly_smiling_face:

Bondage isn’t our main passion, but we have had a lot of fun with these Bondage Boutique Under Mattress Restraints. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome :blush:! There’s so much here to enjoy I don’t even know where to start with recommendations :wink::joy:

I would say have a look through the site and see if anything grabs you. Personally I’m a big fan of bondage so would always shout about how great some cuffs, a blindfold and a gag are when playing with a partner :grin:

5 Likes

@Beginnersluxx Welcome and hope you find it fun, informative and sexy x

@Beginnersluxx Hello and welcome to the forum!
Could you tell us more about what you find more interesting and things you’ve tried and liked (or not)? :slight_smile:

Welcome @Beginnersluxx
I started with several Basics toys as a newbie to sex toys.

In terms of what made me want to explore… Just the realisation how much I’d be missing out if I didn’t. :sweat_smile:

Personally I started with simple handcuffs and a few other bondage bits but I agree with @Purring-Pussy the Basics range is a great place to start!

1 Like

Shout out to Farmland UK - sounds like there should be plenty of opportunity for outdoor fun before the days get colder. For the most comprehensive list of what we get up to try the Kink / NMK thread. Snowballing is on there a few times but not snow sex so if we have a bad winter give that a go and tell us all about it

Hi @Beginnersluxx welcome to the forum, your exploration is such a personal thing about how you like to play and the dynamics in your relationship as well as your individual desires and curiosities.

For me solo or with my partner i’ve found breathing exercises have a huge effect on my enjoyment of sex and make me feel much more conscious, feeling pleasure with my full body and all of my senses. You can apply this to so many things e.g. bondage or dom/sub or play with toys to heighten your experiences so it’s definitely my top tip…

HEY @Beginnersluxx welcome to the forum.

I’ll put my 2p in too haha

Have a think where you find the most pleasurable.

Penetrative sex
Clitoris
G Spot

1 Like