When you squirt

Hi all,

If you or your partner squirts, what exactly is it like. Is it more of a dribble and just very squelchy wet bits…or are you one of those that really can soak the bed sheets and it shoots along way?

How often does it happen during sex, is there lots of it and happens often or do you ‘run out’ quickly or it just happen once.

Just interested to hear different views and experiences.

With my wife, it comes out like pee I guess, not at force and not loads, it’s always with lots of my finger stimulation, but when it’s done, it’s done there’s no more. I think that’s mainly as she is like a dog on heat to have me in her for which once I’m in her she can’t seem to squirt any now.

Looking for experienced and what you or your partner is like.

Richy

3 Likes

If I’m hydrated enough I can squirt repeatedly, but if I’m not hydrated then no matter how much it feels right nothing comes out. And it doesn’t happen everytime we play or have sex as the moment, angles, pressure etc all need to be right.

It also depends on volume and force, sometimes its just a dribble, sometimes I soak everything and if I’m really turned on I can projectile squirt (the first time ever it went in hubby’s eye :sweat_smile:). We put down a waterproof sheet and some towels if I think it’s going to get particularly wet!

3 Likes

Drenches everything…

1 Like

Happened to me for the first time a few weeks ago, was not expecting it to happen at all. Ended up having to change the bed sheets as they got soaked.
I only seem to squirt though when I use my we vibe

2 Likes

For me it all depends.

Sometimes it can be just a dribble, and others it can just gush out :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and get him soaked.
It seems to happen more with penetration than with oral or masturbation.
With penetration, it can happen in any position that we do, I get so turned on by him and it just happens :smirk: there’s 2 positions where it just gushes, he’s at the right angle to get me so excited and hit my g-spot :ok_hand:

With masturbation it happens with my womanizer, only a couple of times has it gushed out. Most of the time it’s just a dribble.

It’s the same with oral too, a few of times he’s made me gush and over his face :face_with_hand_over_mouth: again, mainly it just dribbles out.

1 Like

My wife squirts and ejaculates and the two things are very different.

When she squirts it can range from a small amount of liquid which just makes her feel very wet to a large enough volume to soak the sheets. We cannot predict when it will happen and haven’t yet found a way to make it happen on demand.

When she ejaculates she produces a much smaller volume of a creamy white fluid similar to semen. Again this is unpredictable and not reproduceable to order.

3 Likes

Very interesting, useful to hear other experiences. Anyone else… Also interesting to see how many people do squirt too.

Sometimes when im Very turned on or using particular toys i will gush a little, but when i squirt properly (usually when using something that hits my g spot just right) it will drench everything. Like someone has spilt a glass of water across the bed
I cant really tell what will do it yet to be honest, but i definetly can tell when its probubly going to happen as the squelching sound is very distinctive just before hand :laughing:

2 Likes

I haven’t found a toy or dildo that can make me squirt like my OH two fingers, which results in my shooting out all over him, bed and floor. It never tends to trickle and I have to beg him to stop as it’s such a body experience.

2 Likes