When your favourite lube, toys or essentials goes out of stock or discontinues

I was going to go through and finish up my save list for my birthday order coming soon and noticed my favourite lube Liquid silk is out of stock. Im sure by my birthday it should be restocked but my heart dropped a bit when I saw the out of stock sign lol, and even though I have more than a few bottles I just like to stock up on things like that and have spare toys etc just in case.

Anyone else have spare toys etc that are your favourites just in case you can’t get them again? And how would you feel if something you loved sells out / gets discontinued?

Yes! I just bought 2 big bottles of Sliquid natural gel lube while it’s in stock. I got my 25% off too :grin:

1 Like

Yes I bought a spare lovehoney mains classic wand when it was on DOTD over a year ago at a steal…as a just in case

3 Likes

Sliquids silk libe is my favourite, kind of hard to get sadly in the uk. Other sliquid lubes i can get reasonably easily, but this one seems to be trickier to obtain for some reason (or is perpetually out of stock). Bought an extra bottle of the sensation one last time but not the silk and am now cursing myself as i am out

1 Like

I remember you saying, and there’s me with a drawer full of them in all colours lol

2 Likes

Not so much with lubes as I buy the large sizes and they can go a bit… not off, but a bit urgh.

I have both a spare Tango and spare Mantric bullets. I also make sure at least one is fully charged at all times. Just in case of a horny emergency.

1 Like

That’s the one I wanted to get, but had to settle for the sliquid gel instead.

Hopefully will be good.

Trying to replace liquid silk as it didn’t agree with us, which is a shame as it was otherwise my favourite lube to date.

I have angst though about the squishy Tracey Cox range. The wand and Bullet we have have worked so well for my wife, if they died and I couldn’t replace them I would be gutted…!!!

There arent many hybrid lubes on the market sadly, especially if you have sensitive skin. Im hoping it comes back in stock at some point. I have tried YES WB and that is also very nice, so hopefully they produce a hybrid lube at some point.

Ive tried sliquid silk, oceanic, gel, sassy (same formula as the gel just not organic) and h20. All where good and i didn’t have a reaction to any of them.

@Green_Eyed_Girl, I use the sliquid natural gel usually because I’m very sensitive but I’ve found that I need loads (and I mean loads!) when I’m using my new purple swirly dildo probably because it’s so much larger than my usual ones. I was thinking that I would try my silicone lube because it would last longer but then remembered that the dildo is silicone so that’s not an option! Do you know if the hybrid one (sliquid silk isn’t it?) can be used with silicone toys? Or are any of the other sliquid ones thicker or longer lasting than the natural gel one? You sound like you’ve tried a few so I thought I’d ask but if anyone else has any suggestions please let me know too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Kitty-Cat01 They always recommend spot testing hybrid lubes incase they react with stuff. But ive personally never had an issue with any of my toys.
The gel is basically the organic version of sliquid sassy and designed for anal (thus thicker). All the other sliquids I’ve tried have been runnier. The silk one has been my go to allrounder for ages.

Sounds like I’ve already got the thickest one then! I might try a hybrid one and see if that’s any better. Thanks x :blush:

1 Like