Where did meet your partner/s and is there a sexy story behind it??

Hi my partner ValleyBoyo1980 and I met in quite differant and rather sexy way (one id maybe rather not explain to my parents) and was wondering if anyone else has a such a story to share.

Both if us after coming out of rather stressful long term relationships and missing sex and the buzz it can bring cropped upon a website for people to chat dirty to each other and possibly meet for no strings sex etc. Well after myself having got inundated with male requests and getting rather frustrated and (cant believe im saying this) constant offers of blow jobs etc I came accross a rather hansome looking chap who asked if I wanted to chat.

Needless to say we found out we both had so much in common sexually and other things and decided to meet up. The sex was amazing and since then we've become a couple and I couldnt be happier.

So did u meet your OH whist holding a couple of mellons in the supermarket or bending down infront of him and getting your hair caught in his zipper....... let us know ure stories :)

Shame you had to make do with me and not that handsome chap

He doesn't know what he is missing

oh u really dont know how gd u are VB!! Xxx

We were off the web!

We are children of the (information) revolution!

Not quite your horny frustrated way though Malt and VB! (I've only just considered your name BV, Welsh I guess?)

WandA wrote:

We were off the web!

We are children of the (information) revolution!

Not quite your horny frustrated way though Malt and VB! (I've only just considered your name BV, Welsh I guess?)

Yup he's a valley boy and proud...... have to admitt that before him id only had welsh men and was extreemly dissapointed, considered going further afield but how wrong was I lol

We met over the net - lots of sexy chat there over a few months which moved over to the telephone before we met in person.

First met in person and just cuddled and held hands and ONE kiss

It all went down hill after that - he touched me up in a carpark the second time we met hehe !

Ax

Could have been behind a bike shed or something really cheesey mind.

Bet it was worth it though

ValleyBoyo1980 wrote:

Could have been behind a bike shed or something really cheesey mind.

Bet it was worth it though

We were sat on a grit box lol!

We were long distance at the time, he'd come down to Derbyshire to see me but we weren't going back to my house - it was a carpark or nothing at all for 2 months!

Ax

Ah.

Met my husband in an outdoor centre. It was rather romantic in a weird way. There was a rule against people on the same team dating, so we went on moonlit walks, watched dvds etc in his living room and when necessary the ahm..laundry room was a meeting place. I used to leave my window open so that if it came to it I could sneak back in and technically I would not have so much as opened my door . A gossipy lass told on us *rolls eyes* but we were needed so since there was no proof at all they overlooked it lol. Never knew about the window thing. Or that I walked up to his barefoot so that no-one heard my foot falls. Kisses were snatched, he'd come by the back door when my room backed onto it (house switch) or to the window. Left me notes occasionally (not often) and although I remember very little of the early bits (messed up head) I know he looked after me, I know what others have told me of the time and although I do not remember many of our firsts, I do remember the first time he saw me naked, and the first time he kissed me (not in that order, but my head the way it was time was meaningless. Completely)

Old romance I suppose.

I met my husband in the hospital we worked at. He was a asstant manager (always had a thing for a guy in a suit and he looked coruptable lol) and I was a meer admin girl. I used to take the piss out of him for being English (being Welsh myself). I used to make excuses to see him or walk past his office

He asked me out during one lunch hour but i didn't have time so asked him out a couple of days later. He turned up late lol. but we talked for hours. I did get cold feet after that cos he was such a nice guy and I have always gone for the bad boy. But i had a dream about us being together and decided to go for it.

No one thought of us together and didn't think it would last, but 10 yrs and 4 children later, we are still head over heels in love

......oh and it was he that corupted me, dirty boy

That's lovely puppies

I was a hairdresser, i'd worked in the same place for 3 years and i suddenly decided i didn't want to do it any more, i handed in my notice and left three weeks later not knowing what i was going to do. One of my friends worked at a golf course and said they were having staffing problems and could i help out so i started woring behind the bar, on reception and in the kitchen, wherever they needed me really, anyway i had been working there for about a month when i looked out of the winow and saw this guy, really fit and sexy, not my type at all but i just went weak when i asw him! He came in a couple of times and we flirted and swapped numbers, then one night he stayed while i was locking up, i walked round to pull the shutters down and he was leaning on the bar, his bum was just there, it was too tempting, i smacked it But he clearly liked it because he followed me outside pushed me against the wall and kissed me! We went out a couple of times with friends then one night we both got really drunk had sex in every room in my house and that was it really three months later i was pregnant with my son, a shock at the time as we were both young and not sure what we wanted but over 9 years later we are still together happily married with 2 children, sometimes i think things are meant to be!

Me and my man have a mutual friend who introduced us. We started chatting via facebook and msn and the first time we met in person was when he turned up unexpected at my house a day before valentines day last year with a card, box of chocs and a rose for me I was actually half asleep at the time so answered the door like a right mes but it didnt put him off thankfully! Met again on a night out a few days later and then he started coming round and we decided to start seeing eachother. Love him to pieces x

I was out clubbing with my best mate and she bumped into an old friend that she hadn't seen in years and she introduced us. We got on really well and spent most of the night on the dancefloor. We swapped numbers and emails, started chatting online. After a few days we relised that we had actually stayed in the same street as each other for 6 years! Almost neighbours and hardly said two words to each other and look at us now, completely in love!

Ilovemyman, we got pregnant after three months too :D. He had already moved in and asked my dad to marry me but it was out of the blue :S He was brillient though and said he already asked me to marry him and it ment he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me :) We were so excited and petrified at the same time lol

He's soooo lovely my soul mate

I'm like AdnaW/WandA, met the OH through a social networking site called Vampire Freaks, he found me, and I was amazed as he actually read my profile (people never read profiles, lol), and sent me an amazingly long detailed first message.

I didnt know what he looked like when we first started talking, only got to see a picture after emailing for a few weeks.

We met after we'd been chatting and texting and talking on the phone for about a month.

We met by a water feature outside the Bullring at Birmingham, and i recognised him immediately, and straight away i felt at ease with him, and within a minute i had linked arms with him, and within an hour we'd been hugging and holding each other.

It was around 4 months of seeing each other every weekend, and cuddling, and kissing eachother on the cheek, and me having a sneaky feel of his chest, lol, and him giving me a sneaky love bite, before we actually got together, as when we met I was still with my ex, but it had been going downhill for months.

I think we both loved each other a long time before we actually got together, i'm still shocked and ecstatic that we're together, he makes me feel so happy :)

Puppies77 wrote:

Ilovemyman, we got pregnant after three months too :D. He had already moved in and asked my dad to marry me but it was out of the blue :S He was brillient though and said he already asked me to marry him and it ment he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me :) We were so excited and petrified at the same time lol

He's soooo lovelyExternal Media my soul mateExternal Media

It is a shock at first isn't it but i'm so glad it happened that way! x I feel the same he is meant for me!

When I met the lady who became my wife I was engaged to someone else!

I'd joined a band sometime around 1991 playing bass and a couple of years later we recruted a violin player. She was an old friend of the other band members and we quickly became good friends. When the girl I was due to marry buggered off 10 days before the wedding our violinist was there to pick me up

When we got married we played a set at the reception- cheapskates eh?

14 years later we have 2 kids and the band is still playing!

My parents met when the both worked for the Inland Revenue!

I met mine through the ads in the paper she had put an ad in and I answered it and we met up for a drink. Had a couple of dates with the normal pecks for kisses and then the third date lasted for 36 hours and we have never looked back.

We are getting married later this year so just goes to show what you can get out of the paper.

Ilovemyman wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

He's soooo lovelyExternal Media my soul mateExternal Media

It is a shock at first isn't it but i'm so glad it happened that way! x I feel the same he is meant for me!

Gives you a warm fuzzy glow :)

Lovely stories everyone x

Mr BLC bummed a cigarette off me outside a nightclub. I didn't believe in love at first sight until that moment. As Mr BLC walked off to speak to a friend, I grabbed a mutual friend of ours by the lapels of his jacket, put my face very close to his and warned him that if he didn't help me ensnare this gorgeous creature I would quite plainly kill him. He decided it was in his best interests to help me.

I have loved Mr BLC even more every second since that moment 6 years ago. The second I laid eyes on him I knew that my life would never be the same as it was before, and I will continue to love him til there's no breath left in my body <3