Where do married women masturbate?

Does that mean you have a higher sex drive than him?

Usually always in bed but sometimes a quickie in the shower in the morning if I'm feeling horny. I did try it downstairs while I was working from one day, not having curtains on our patio doors gave me the feeling that someone could come to the window at any time and catch me :)

Mostly in bed as that's near my toys...I do take things in the shower with me too, riding a dildo and using a power shower for clit stimulation is pretty fun. Hubby catches me often, he loves it.

My wife masterbates more than I do! And thats saying something as I'm a persistant wanker!šŸ˜‚ I work nights every 3 weeks and I know she wanks off nearly every night im there! How do I know? the fact she takes great joy in telling me when I get home and also her USB bullets and vibrators are normally on charge too! Had to put a USB socket next to her side of the bed for charging all her toys! She often wanks in the shower using the spray from the shower head and I've often heard her wanking when she thinks I'm a sleep! I love hear her cum when she doesn't know I'm listening. It's not like we've got a crap sex life! We have sex at least 3-4 times a week and I do make her orgasm the majority of the times it just seems to she needs to cum so much so wanks any night we're not having sex.

In bed usually for the same reasons as above (my toys are there!). I'm not a fan of playing in the bath in case the water goes up inside me, and I take so long to come I'd feel guilty about wasting the water in the shower!! šŸ˜‚

There are times when I'm out and about that I get really horny and would love to slip off to the loo. But I can't find a toy quiet enough, I'd be paranoid someone would hear!

1 Like

Usually in/on the bed where I can relax, also in reach of the lube and toys

1 Like

I just spoke to my other half about her having some solo fun, she hasn't ever seemed bothered about having fun alone in the afternoon.

Usually in bed cos my hubby works nights. He loves to know when I'm doing it ;-) and can get to my goodie draw

1 Like

I'm not married...but I just did IN THE KITCHEN!

1 Like

Any quiet room in the house (living room if kids are in bed, bedroom, bathroom, tried suction cup dildo on the washing machine during a spin cycle once, but the superior German engineering provided disappointingly little vibration).
Ladies toilets at work.
In the car.
Wherever I am when I am handed a rabbit told to get to it!

I often hide in the laundry room... why you ask? Because NO ONE in my house ever helps with the laundry and the sound of the machines / dryer combo hides the sound of even my loudest wand.

I often hide in the laundry room... why you ask? Because NO ONE in my house ever helps with the laundry and the sound of the machines / dryer combo hides the sound of even my loudest wand.

How about sitting on the washing machine during the spin cycle?

Always in bed - I like to be comfy! Plus all my toys are by my bed so it's convenient.
If I had a bath I'd do it there too but we only have a shower.

That is an added perk BigInBerks. =)

I generally have a few places depending on the situation and time of day. The shower in a morning is often a good place. In the daytime if he is out it can be downstairs or up in the bedroom with toys. In the evening I will often go up to bed before him so have the time to play.

I generally like to masturbate on my own so if we travel on holiday I will usually still have a wank in the shower as needed.

We have been married 15 years and Iā€™ve continued to masturbate since. I did wonder when I was younger if I would get to a point or age where I didnā€™t want or need to do it but no changes yet :rofl:

My husband has always know that I like to orgasm regularly and masturbate and has always encouraged me to do it. I do it most days and normally it is in the shower after work or in the morning if I just need a quick wank with my fingers. If I want to use a dildo or vibrator then it will normally be after work before he gets home or in bed in the evening if he is not at home.

2 Likes

In my houseā€¦ pretty much anywhere in the ā€œadults onlyā€ section of the house. Bedroom, lounge, bathroomā€¦ pretty easy to find GF or one of my partners doing it.

Basically the same places as hubby, bathroom in the shower or bath
In bed and in bed next to him
All those years ago when he was downstairs masturbating I was upstairs in bed masturbating although itā€™s not until we actually openly spoke about masturbation that we found this out
Now we mostly have mutual session

Nearly always on the sofa for me, occasionally in bed if Iā€™m alone and canā€™t have sex.

1 Like

For my wife itā€™s mostly in bed or on the sofa but she occasionally does it in the ladies toilet with a bullet or mini-wand when weā€™re out for the evening.