Where do you guys keep yours?

a 2 draw lockable filing cabnet never need to worrry if we arent home just looks like business

man of pleasure wrote:

in a locked box under the bed( Slut honey you never show up to chat to are you always invisable

lol, i try and get on as much as i can, been quite busy lately xx

Mine are not-so-covertly 'hidden' in the wardrobe.

I'm looking into storage solutions too as I seem to have everything dotted everywhere. God help us if I actually needed to find a particular item. Thinking of moving them all into a lockable box.

Having kids, you should probably put them in a lockable box on top of the wardrobe? - or somewhere they won't look - like the cleaning cupboard? Or veg drawer of the fridge? oooft, chilly toys :)

Plain Jane - your cabinet sounds fab!

*frantically searches Ebay*

I live with my parents so I have to hide them in bags at the back of the cupboard! I can't wait 'til I move out so that I can keep them in a pretty box in the bedroom!

I have mine in satin bags on a shelf in my wardrobe but my collection is quickly growing over the next few days so I'm going to transfer them over to a chest, which kinda resembles a treasure chest actually ;)

What storage solutions do Lovehoney offer?

I keep mine under my bed lol

I've read on LH that you should keep metal/silver/rubber toys seperate, is this true? Can it really damage the mechanisms, etc? Tips would be welcome! xx

I keep my blow up doll in my bed and sleep with her every night.Well,I do more than just sleep with her!

All my and the OH toys are in a couple of brief cases under the bed

I store them in their lovehoney-posted boxes. Great storage solution.