Where do you hide your collection??

After reading some of these comments I realise how lucky I am not to
have any problems with nosy in laws( can't think of any good reason for
in laws to be going through drawers or cupboards in the bedroom!) and my
kids are all grown up now away. We just store all toys and lubes in
deep 3 drawer bedside cabinets , sexy lingerie is in a clear plastic zip
case in the wardrobe and the riding crop, flogger and paddle are hung in
the wardrobe behind some clothes.

Ended up buying a large toolbox from b&m. It has a lock on it to stop the kids finding things they shouldn't. Funny story, caught my youngest lad running around the house with a dildo pretending it was a gun. Hence the lockable box.

We have started to encounter this problem ourselves and have found the best place to hide all of our ‘Goodies’ is locked away in our large suitcases that are in our bedroom cupboard where we have they keys hidden away at all times! Nosey kids will have a fright otherwise!!

In a box, behind other inconspicuous boxes, on top of a wardrobe. Hopefully where no one will stumble across it!

In a box with all my carryovers from university. Nobody wants to dig in around old textbooks.

In two big toiletry bags in my drawer. I'll probably need another one soon. I live with my parents but I keep my bedroom door locked when I go out so they should be safe.

Well, I have a very discrete hiding place for my toys. We have fitted furniture in our bedroom and the bottom drawer sits a few inches above the carpet, with a plinth running around the base. When you remove the bottom drawer (these are on metal runners) there is a baseboard directly underneath. Below the baseboard is a void. I have cut a big hole in this board (need a jigsaw). So now, when you pull the bottom drawer out completely (need to lift it to remove it, doesn't just pull straight out) I have a perfect hiding place. It's getting a bit full, so might need to cut out another section.

No kids here to worry about but I do have a box under my bed. Its not a very big box but it does the job and it slides right under my bed.

Spare room...sex room 😊

I keep my stuff in the LH purple satin bags, right at the back of a big cupboard. If my "little" collection was discovered, the person would have to put a fair amount of effort into getting near to them.

In my previous home we were limited for space in the bedroom, so we had one of those big plastic storage boxes with a nice throw over the top so so one would even think there is a box in the room.

Just had a though .... If your bed had a built in pop up TV mount in the foot board, you could ditch the TV and fit some shelves for the toys . 👍

We have a four drawer devan bed and our collection takes up 3 of them, we use hidden magnetic catches, you cant open the drawer unless you have the magnetic handle and know where to place it. Works for us.

My growing collection is in a canvas box hidden away in my wardrobe, I just pray my parents will never snoop in there D: The woes of living at home... It's bad enough having to intecept the postman before one of them do and start questioning why I have so many large boxes arriving!

Right now I “hide” my collection under the bed. We have an IKEA bed where I can hide it in the drawer. But I don’t have kids. So I might find another place when that time comes! :P

I've got some boxes in the wardrobe but only have a doggo to currently worry about, though a potential guy has a child so it might have to be reconsidered - suggestions definitely welcome!

Lets see , the wife had a few of her toys in a purple velvet bag . I have many smaller items in the top drawer of my dresser . Several of the larger toys are safely locked up in gun safe , but running out of room in that . I have quite a collection of sexy / kinky underwear that are behind my everyday boreing string bikinis . Wife’s sexy clothes are in a dresser drawer and several hanging in closet . Been trying to decide what our next larger locker will be . Need more storage ! I do not foresee not buying more toys and sexy / kinky clothes .

I don't know about hiding, but mine are in my top drawer next to my bed; easy access!