Where does orgasm start and where does it end?

This is very interesting question I think! How do you feel, what do you think?

Does orgasm start in the moment when you feel your heart rate go high and your vagina or penis pulsates?
Or does it start when you feel sperm rising up from your testicles, or feel more tension in your vagina?
Does it end when the last drop of sperm comes out of your penis? Or when the last wave of pleasure stops? Or when your penis is relaxed again? Or when you dont feel any contractions anymore?

And what if sperm comes like a bursts many times within one hour, flowing sometimes and with higher power sometimes?

What if it feels that orgasm does not end in many minutes, its like a wave you can surf on, and it goes higher and lower but yet its the same orgasm wave many minutes or even 1 hour? And you can make it lower or higher cosciously but yet keep it ‘alive’, or orgasm can end and next one start.

What if orgasm comes slowly, so slowly that its difficult to say the exact moment when it starts? First you feel your whole body tinglibg, feel like electricity spreading pulses everywhere, warmness all over. And you feel your gebitals pulsating - first very mildly, then more abd more and more with power. You feel dizziness, sounds get louder, you get higher and higher as the orgasm intensity increases.

Or you feel very aroused, you feel like you are ready to explode or fly. Tension and excitement grows more and more… until WHOOOSH! Orgasm comes strongly. And its over. Or it continues, or you cum again later.

Libido is like water. It can be almost infinite feeling ocean of peace. It can be like a sudden waterfall that is quickly a calm lake. It can be hot slowly boiling water. It can be river of love and pleasure where you and your partner can surrender, what ever comes - sometimes calm slow flow, sometimes rough rapids, sometimes so beautiful landscapes… Everything moves but its yet the same.

Some orgasms are very clear where they start, others are more complex. Sometimes you may be in the state of total bliss - you dont count or it does not matter when the previous ends and the next starts.

This documebtary film is so resonating for me! When I first time watched it, I felt that finally I found similar-kind-of women who experience strong and really long orgasms, deep presence and pleasure. The Never-Ending Orgasm (2017) - Watch full free online

3 Likes

My orgasms are under the complete control of my wife. She decides if, when and how I will be allowed to orgasm but she teases and edge’s me frequently so I have learned to control my orgasms.

Whatever method she uses to stimulate me (hands, wand, masturbators or machines) my orgasms, when allowed, start from the point at which I no longer feel in control. The pleasure overwhelms me and builds to the peak of orgasm when I ejaculate. The feeling continues until I am so sensitive that I can no longer bear to be touched (although she sometimes continues with the stimulation as she enjoys post-orgasm torture too). The length of my orgasms depend on the type of stimulation used so it is difficult to say how long they last.

3 Likes

For me it is the quicken heart rate, breathing in short bursts and the tingling sensation I feel at the head of my penis, then the pumping feeling as sperm rises up my shaft before I explode, showing sperm everywhere. The end of the orgasm is when the pumping sensation ceases and the heart rate starts to slow.

With the OH it is the flushing of the skin, the quicken of breath and heart rate. The moaning building to a crescendo. I can feel her pussy muscles tightening and relaxing and copious amounts of lubrication, then comes the orgasmic release with the sighing before heart rate starts to subside.

1 Like

It is a very interesting question and something I’ve been exploring a lot recently.

I’m working on reaching this very slow orgasm by mere relaxation and concentration on the sensations, mainly in and between my genitals and anus. I’ve been finding all sorts of different and unusual feelings, especially now I’ve been able to relax to the point of not trying to cum but also not trying not to cum. Generally I don’t cum and stop it after an hour or so, but strangely when I start again the next morning it seems like it’s just continuing from where I left off, as if it was just paused. :drooling_face:

I know it’s going to sound weird but from being fucked, I can orgasm but squirt, but other times I can squirt, but not fully orgasm.

And when I say orgasm, I shake/jerk around and my vagina pulses. It has this wave that takes over you!

When I am ridiculously turned on, I do both! I swear I nearly drowned my OH when I sat on his face :sweat_smile::ocean::sweat_drops::droplet:

For me, orgasm starts shortly after a partner starts handling me. It stops when I’m too worn out to go anymore, or when we have something else to do, or when my pelvic muscles get sore. I just ride a pretty constant wave.

1 Like

That sounds ace drowning your OH I bet he loved it