where you" naughty" before or after your current partner

Up until recently I'd had no real good sexual experiences with me finding it a chore and rather boring, but since been with my current squeeze it's opened my eyes, he's older than me at first this intimidated me. But now I feel liberated and comfortable to try new things. :D I've actually got a massive grin on my face right now just thinking about it ha ;)

I am in the rather interesting position of having been very 'naughty' as you put it, with previous partners, but my current partner is asexual, as it is very new for both of us, it's like everything I've experienced in relationships up to now isn't as helpful!

Everybody is different in needs and wants, and that certainly goes for females. I enjoy getting to know their needs and finding out more about their body. People can and will change to try something different as long as they are not put under any pressure time and trust is important. And when they relax and try something different it can be so rewarding. There should be a law put through parlaiment no boring sex, so give me somebody with a good sex drive and imagination and let the show begin

I was naughty before ... now I'm a liability.

My ex husband would tell you I wasn't adventurous at all but the thing is it wasn't right in that relationship. I met someone later who somehow magically knew my fantasies without ever discussing them...kinky me came out of her shell. Like another poster, I'd had those fantasies since I was a young child but had never told anyone.

That relationship was followed by vanilla days but I think I've found the right guy to bring me back out of my box now...let the fun begin ;)

I was quite naughty in my mid to late teens but within a relationship That became abusive and ended when I was 20.
It led me to rush into a "safe" relationship that ended 4 years ago after 17 yrs and 3 children together. I switched off and locked all my desires and needs in a box and just gave up during this time as my ex oh just wasn't interested. The last 5/6 years of our marriage we only had sex a few times and it never went to completion and it was always very vanilla.

I ended up not having any sort of relationship until around 18 months later and I realised that actually I did like sex and lots of it-more than the guy I was seeing but then he didn't appreciate what he had and it ended.
By pure chance I met my oh and he really switched on the light, its like I am 18 again and he is helping me become comfortable with who I am ( I thought my high sex drive was unusually high) and break down the barriers that I have built . He has a high sex drive like me and he has explored my body like no other man I have been with and loves that I am learning new things with his help. I am so happy right now and look forward to lots more naughtiness ;)

1 Like

I am glad to see there are some more ppl out there that are rediscovering themselves and how naughty they can be now. As we get older, that should not mean more entrenched sexually.... Openness to new things is good for the soul... When you are dead... You can't play any more.. So live life to the full😊

My OH said to me yesterday, with a big grin on his face; "Who would have thought it? We've been married for 15 years and I only just find out you like dirty, kinky sex......"

That's because I never told anyone what I liked before....BIG mistake. Be brave and go for it!

1 Like

my previous life with ex was almost solely roll on roll off! and did nothing but leave me wanting !
it was the same in every assepct of the relashionship just left wanting more.

My new life , Im allowed to breath or at least thats what if feels like, she is fabulous, willing (most of the time) exciting, the fantiscies we have entertained acted out , still some many ideas some romantic some down right perverted , but I can open up and tell her! something I could never have done before !

We are both each others only partners but we are both pretty naughty especially if we have any spare cash and access to lovehoney. We are both getting naughtier i think when we first got together anal was defiantly a no go for L now she's desperate for a steel plug. But with no spare cash (who'd of thought a wedding was this expensive) looks like she will have to wait.
Our naughty sides have taken over a little on the honey moon planning with private hot tubs and beach time fun planned already. Just need a suitcase big enough for our toys.
We both love our naughtiness and love letting it out to play so i think we have defiantly become more naughty over time and who knows how much more naughty we will get after we a man and wife.
Hears to our naughty sides why hide them away and be ashamed let it out and have a play you never know what may happen.

Couldn't agree more naughty mum x
I think a lot of it is to do with age and confidence and I know that over the past few years my out look on life in general has changed greatly.
You've only got the one so you might as well enjoy it!

Once my exams are truely out of the way.... This lass is going all out to land a sexy, experimentor, who also can be there for the other stuff that turns women on.....

Not going to be a wallflower from now..... Men in the SW... Watch out!😇

We both tryied new things together witch I think is great!

I've never really been very naughty...I'm certainly inexperienced and have to Google a lot of things I see on this forum. My previous partners have all been very vanilla too. There are things I'd love to try, but finding like-minded people (at least those who are willing to actually turn fantasy into reality) seems nigh-on impossible.

I've had a good run after a late start. For years I seemed to be with married women all the time - not quite sure why other than they'd turned into naughty mums and weren't getting enough help from their OHs.

More recently, I settled down with my second wife and while she doesn't believe sex is only for making babies, her clock was ticking away and she's been focussed on family for the last few years. At the same time I've had some medical problems that have made traditional sex difficult and occasionally impossible, so it's become quite clear that Mrs. P. is pretty conventional at heart. Still, we get by, when the kids let us ....

I only became sexually active at about 19, however my first was a very experienced mature woman and it was heaven. The benefits from what my first taught me has made me atotally wild sexual person. Very passionate with a high sex drive. So really the answer is YES i was naughty before and think I always will.

Love your comment about live life to the full naughty mum and the one about not being able to play when you're dead.
Good Girl :) :)

I like to think my partner brought out my inner naughty

I was always adventurous to a certain extent but my ex partner who is now my fwb it was just easier to go over boundaries that we had never been over before. Since we separated I have only been with one other person!!! But the sex was absolutely dire, it was boring, mundane, no excitement and no thrills. We started talking again and obviously there are still feelings there but sexually we fit together like Lego. There are no misunderstandings there is no shying away. It's great adventurous sex that can only get better and better.

I was already a naughty one! I was with my previous partner for four years and we were quite young, we experimented a lot. I have always loved sex and masturbation and have quite a few toys in my bed side table.

My boyfriend was a little more reserved than me and it took a little longer for us to start experimenting. He does tie me up sometimes which is amazing!