Where's my stuff? Anyone else having delivery problems?

Just wondered if anyone else was having problems with delivery? Normally I'm blown away by Lovehoney's delivery but I ordered some stuff that was posted on Friday (2 seperate orders) and I received one package yesterday (normally it would of been here by saturday morning but yesterday was fine and expected but i still haven't received the other (most important) one. I Also had a order posted on Saturday so that normaly would of been here by today but it's not :( I know that it is to soon to be worrying and that it's not Lovehoney's fault but just wondered if anyone else was experiencing the same very unsual problems? I'm sad, I want my stuff lol

Well as you say it's very soon, perhaps the post was busy? Did you pay for first class or use the free supersaver? I'm sure they'll turn up, I think its 10 days after despatch you have to wait for somerhing to be classed as a no-show & get replaced.

Hope things turn up soon.

Yeah, usually they're super-fast, even on the 5-day free delivery. I *think* I've been sent a present, but it's a no-show so far and I don't really want to chase after it.

Hmmm.

Well, I still haven't received the two I was expecting and there was two more sent out on Monday and I don't have them either. It just annoying waiting :(

I am sorry to hear that your order has not yet arrived. Please contact Customer Care immediately to chase up your missing orders. All orders received up until 4pm are shipped Monday-Friday and up until 12pm on a Saturday using Royal Mail 1st Class post (or Special Delivery if selected). The Customer Care team can check the despatch date and follow up with the Royal Mail and if the parcel is lost can arrange for the immediate dispatch of a replacement to you. The forums are not the best place to contact as a thread like this can easily be pushed down the list and missed!

Should I call today as the dispatch email says wait until next week to contact about a lost item. Was just going to wait until then :)

You can contact them any time - it may be worth doing so just to check that there are no problems with the address or delivery and that the parcel went out ok. It's better to have peace of mind and also they can check if there have been any other delivery issues in your area. The live chat button at the top of the screen is a quick and easy way to do this.

Right - no post again today. G&G, could you be a sweetie and check your order was sent properly please?

Thanks very much!

Just to let you know that all my stuff came yesterday, was really late but at least it came and i'll know not to worry next time

Thank's for your help

One of my orders hasn't turned up yet, just a little surpised as it was sent by next day. I've checked the tracking and it says royal mail have recieved it but it hasn't been delivered yet. I think it was meant to be here by 1pm... I'm not sure if I should wait or contact customer services yet.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

One of my orders hasn't turned up yet, just a little surpised as it was sent by next day. I've checked the tracking and it says royal mail have recieved it but it hasn't been delivered yet. I think it was meant to be here by 1pm... I'm not sure if I should wait or contact customer services yet.

Please contact customer care straight away with your name and order number. They will be able to track the parcel, contact the depot and hopefully locate the parcel for you. You can also contact via the live help option - quick and simple to use.

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Please contact http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/ straight away with your name and order number. They will be able to track the parcel, contact the depot and hopefully locate the parcel for you. You can also contact via the live help option - quick and simple to use.

ok thanks Bonny I have. Hopefully it'll turn up soon I've been sitting about the place wondering what to do with myself for ages, I've managed to write another review at least.... but it's such a nice day I do want to go outside and enjoy the sunshine :)

looks like it's been miss sorted at royal mail... sad times.

I'm glad with how helpful customer care have been though, as it's nice to know what's happened.

Update - I got three parcels today; my testers, dispatched on the 3rd and 8th respectively, and a lovely pressie dispatched (I think) on the 28th of Feb!!!!

They get there eventually, but where do they go in the mean time?

I ordered at 5 this morning and still not got a dispatch email and it's gone past 4 does this mean it's not dispatched?

Sorry if it's the wrong place, I'm really new to all of this :( It's getting my anxiety going as i'm going away for a kinky holiday sun/mon :(

Yumxxx wrote:

I ordered at 5 this morning and still not got a dispatch email and it's gone past 4 does this mean it's not dispatched?

Sorry if it's the wrong place, I'm really new to all of this :( It's getting my anxiety going as i'm going away for a kinky holiday sun/mon :(

It should be dispatched around 4.30pm, if your order was placed this morning, it will be dispatched today.

I always get the mail later in the evening. Even like 6 or pass 6 at times. So I would say dont panic.

Yumxxx wrote:

Firstly, welcome to the forums!

The best thing to do is to contact customer services if you're really concerned (live chat is easiest). They will try and help you however they can.

Thanks for the response guys! :)

I've had a really stressful last few weeks and i'm really looking forward to this little weekend of, well hehe fun ;)

I sent a email earlier, sorry to be a pain :o

thanks xx

:O I JUST got the email :D WOO i'm so excitied =D can't wait to tie my lover up and tease her hehehehehehehe :D :D :D :D

wooo!!!

I feel silly for getting worried now, ah well thanks guys =D x