Which one of you puts it in?

I was thinking the other night that I sometimes guide my husband into me and sometimes he pushes it in. It seems that when he has sight of my vagina he always takes control but I grab him at other times.

How do you do this? Are you a control freak, submissive or just share the responsibility like me. 😂

I love rubbing my OH manhood up and down the guiding it in to me I just like taking control

My OH usually grabs me and slides me in, only because I make sure she has had plenty of foreplay, oral and orgasms so she is asking for cock...

Depends on the position (and also on whose hands are free to move).

For missionary or similar (including anal) I do the lining up and control the speed of penetration but for cowgirl or similar then she lines me up and lowers herself down at whatever speed and angle she prefers.

Generally I just slide it in, after all these years I know the way 😉

Depends on the position, I have never really thought to much into though, now I am going to be thinking about this next time lol

Me, always. He's amused at my saying "It's a woman's job to put her cocks in." Not my original, a friend told me that when we were young.

My wife always guides me in. It's her way of welcoming me

I love it when she gets so tensed from foreplay that she just grabs my hard member and slots it in. Either that or she sick off me hitting the wrong hole

My wife loves to grab my hard cock and guide it inside her

The OH normally slides me into her, she says my aim is shocking. 🙄

It is mostly me. Like someone said, it is my way of welcoming him in. Sometimes I rub his head up and down my pussy first to get me in the mood.

He normally does it when he is so hard, he can do a hands-free entry. I love that!

I usually guide him in because his aim isn't so great, lol.

Depends on situations and positions. If I'm all tied up the answer is clear. Other times his hands are busy and his p**** is just too long and needs my helping hand.

Mostly him. My arms don't seem long enough to reach down, no matter the position 😭😂😂

rockstar wrote:

Depends on the position (and also on whose hands are free to move).

For missionary or similar (including anal) I do the lining up and control the speed of penetration but for cowgirl or similar then she lines me up and lowers herself down at whatever speed and angle she prefers.

Same here!

She will normally be the guiding force, unless i am taking charge of the session.

I'm usually the one who puts it in, no matter if we're having sex the ''regular'' way or if I'm pegging them. I just love being in control!

I think it depends on the position but he does quite often

That's a really good question, I'd say it's a mixture of position and play. Favourite recently was not cock but a double ended dildo got for my lover for her birthday, see review on my page. Her husband guided it into us together was a very good experience. Likewise I also enjoy it when she is directing/in control and she helps her husband's cock into me :-)