Which toys did you play with this weekend

Hi,

What toys did you play with this weekend we used:-

2 Likes

For me
Ball stretching weights/rings, 2 penis plugs, steel cock ring, nipple clamps and chains, anal hook and slave collar, choke chain, butt plug, dildo (pegged).

For her
Strap-On dildo (to peg me), new bullet vibrator, wand vibrator.

My old favourite, Mr Pinky. My jewelled butt plug, and also my suction dildo in the shower. Oh and the stroker. He likes it.

1 Like

This…it’s awesome
20220704_150550

2 Likes

Unfortunately none hopefully this evening I have some time to play with my buttplugs

Oo good choice :+1: I only got to use my we-vibe bullet lipstick vibrator and a prostate massager that the bullet can slide into.

1 Like

Not this weekend but we have had 3 lovely items turn up today and my first costume for me to wear for laura, so we should have some run this week, we will be reviewing them by the weekend!

1 Like

I’ve used three toys this weekend. I’ve used my Doxy Die Cast wand, my we vibe tango x bullet and a new heating rabbit that rotates by California dreams (I think it is @ me if you want more info as I’m too lazy to link stuff today). It was honestly a really fun weekend.

2 Likes

We had a fun weekend! The star of the show was / is Le Wand Petite Mini Rechargeable Massage Wand Vibrator. It’s just the most versatile, fun and orgasm inducing machine. I love rolling it all over my wife for massages and foreplay, as well as the - other bits!
Also we had appearances from We Vibe Chorus and Agent Provocateur X Lovehoney The Two-Step Vibrating Silicone Ring - which is great! So soft, attractively designed and fun!

Lovense Lush3 & Womaniser Starlet. I’m OBSESSED with this combo atm :raised_hands:t2:

We used our new Doxy die cast wand that we got in the sale last week. She didn’t think there would be much difference between the LH mains and this one but she was pleasantly surprised to say the least :heart_eyes: I think we have a new favourite and we don’t have to share now :wink:

1 Like

My faithful old calexotics egg. Too lazy to go to the bathroom and the Doxy is too big and too noisy for the bed. But now its vibrations don’t feel enough anymore :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We had our first delivery from LH arrive Saturday morning
We tried the Doc Johnson Mood Stroker and Slim 6" Suction cup Dildo plus plenty of Silky Lube
We enjoyed our mutual masturbation review our New toys weekend
Just need to use them solo now

1 Like

A butt plug, suction cup and a flesh light :rofl:

1 Like

Cock cage, ball stretcher/divider, weighted nipple clamps and riding crop. Oh and bullet vibe. All used on me by OH.

My go to combo is still the above - Lush3 & Starlet. I had to change it up a little this last weekend though as I drained the batteries & forgot to charge one night & had to revert to my wand… I was devastated :see_no_evil::rofl: first world problems, eh.

1 Like

My wand vibrator got used and my silicone dildo came out to play on Sunday night.

3 Likes

Le Wand Petite rechargeable. Such a fab toy.
We have another pebble type vibe that is not available on LH sadly - but that got plenty of use.
And the Lovehoney Desert Princess costume. Yew!
Fun, fun, fun :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Hubby :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: and my womanizer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Me my Bullet Vibrator and X Romp Suction stimulator, hubby a prostate massager

3 Likes