Which way for a guy to use

Hi all.
I have a tracey Cox supersex vibrating butt plug.

I'm just wondering what the correct way to insert it is for a guy .... It's a bit angled.

Hiya, It's angled to touch the G-spot, so the 'end' should be facing the front of your body, I find its comfiest to lift one leg and insert from behind

Loveplugs wrote:

Hi all.
I have a tracey Cox supersex vibrating butt plug.

I'm just wondering what the correct way to insert it is for a guy .... It's a bit angled.

I'm afraid I've never used one (not yet anyway), but you can live-chat from the 'contact us' page and they should be able to help you. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

My understanding is that you wish to use this on yourself, the angle should be towards your front, this would then enable the plug to press against your prostate more easily. Similarly as little princess has pointed out for a women it would go towards the front to rest against the g spot

Hey loveplugs, as others have said it’s meang to go towards the front, to be blunt you need to aim the tip towards the insider of where your ball are. Behind this is your g spot and with continuous pressure will “milk” you.
so lube up and insert with the tip going forward, you should notice a bit of pressure and this will be stimulating your G 👌🏻