Who bought the first sex toy in your relationship?

We both decided to buy a big blue rabbit which we didnt really get on with and put us off sex toys for a couple of years, glad to say things are much different now!

me!! :D :D it came through today :D

I bought my first sex toy but when i was with my OH we both bought toys :) so both of us i guess :D

Ive entered the poll my hubby bought our first toy it was just a basic vibrator and weve bought a couple of toys together since, the only thing ive bought for my self was the ben wa balls which i love!

Me, myself and I.

I bought the first second third and fourth one all in the same day for my 30 something'th b'day and boy oh boy did I have a birthday to remember shipped the kids out should have sent the neighbours too cause the amount of howling moaning and screaming comming from my house that night was enough to scare anybody :p

Loverabbits4ever wrote:

I bought the first second third and fourth one all in the same day for my 30 something'th b'day and boy oh boy did I have a birthday to remember shipped the kids out should have sent the neighbours too cause the amount of howling moaning and screaming comming from my house that night was enough to scare anybody :p

Hahahaha sounds like you had fun then :D