Who is your celebrity (or not) weird crush

Shadow chancellor Rachel Reeves was looking good on the news today. :heart:

On that note, Angela Rayner

Just watching Bethany Hughes on a Greek island stroking a cat!!! What? :man_shrugging::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Got a huge crush on Bettany Hughes!! Watching her climbing through small spaces in the Tower Of Homage during the Gibraltar episode was just!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is it the way she says scum?! :rofl:

1 Like

Definitely not the bright yellow eye shadow!!!

1 Like

I’ve got a few programmes of hers on my Freeview recorder, she looked like she was having fun making Venus Uncovered: Ancient Goddess of Love. :heartpulse:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

There are one or two politicians I’d like to see wearing a ball gag. :ball_gag2: :lady1: Although not for any sexual reason. :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Naga Munchetti and not necessarily for her personality!, :face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy::joy:

Is it weird to have a massive crush on someone from an antiques tv show…really hot on Christina Trevanion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

She is very pretty!

1 Like

That’s not weird!! It would be weird not to have a crush on her!! She’s gorgeous!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

A lad at work loves naga munchetty, me I like Emily blunt and a guilty pleasure would have to be paloma faith, suppose it’s not that guilty

3 Likes

Paul Hollywood (Bake Off)
David Beckham
Charlie de Melo (Actor - Imran from Coronation Street)
Tom Hardy
Alex Kersten (Journalist/ Presenter)
Gerard Butler
Eric Dane
Michael Bublé
Dermot O’Leary

2 Likes

Mary Nightingale and Lucrezia Millarini both from ITN News and also Will Kirk, the handsome talented dish from The Repair shop.

3 Likes

@Floating_Fun_Guy I always tell Mr John that I’m going to work in the repair shop as tea maker and sawdust sweeper so I can seduce Will Kirk :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’d gladly clean up his mess @Mrs.John :wink:

2 Likes

@Floating_Fun_Guy oh wow. Now that gave me a flutter :stuck_out_tongue::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m more a Sonnaz kinda guy. I’d be happy to let her run those crafty fingers over my upholstery​:heart_eyes:

2 Likes