Who knows?

Just wondering if you talk to any of your friends about your sex life/fantasies?

Other than usual blokey banter I don’t talk to my close friends about my sex life, although a few things have been mentioned with work colleagues about it.

2 Likes

I don’t really! I treat my sex life like Fight Club! Here is different!

7 Likes

@Funbigguy I’m the same, I joke around with mates but don’t really have any serious conversation. I’m pretty open but don’t think they are

2 Likes

I have one close friend who I can talk to about anything…nothing and I mean nothing shocks her or me.
I also have a sister who I can talk to but I have to be careful about what. Although she’s a slightly above average vanilla :icecream:…she’s no where near neopolitan either :dango:

5 Likes

Love the ice cream analogies @CurvyJilly! I’m a Knickerbocker Glory! :joy:

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly I agree with @WillC this is the best analogy!

2 Likes

I talk to my friends pretty much the same as I talk on here. I mean, if the topic comes up. :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t just say ‘a good dildo to you sir!’ as a cheery greeting and then dive right in, but a few of my friends have asked for toy recommendations, and I don’t mind going into detail. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I never discussed my sex life/fantasies with anyone outside the forum.

2 Likes

If I’m talking to a close friend and it comes up naturally then I might mention a little about my preferences, i don’t feel it’s taboo but don’t wanna give them TMI! Though one friend said an emphatic “me too!” so we’ve been pretty open since and shown off our latest additions. But otherwise the juicy details are completely between me, any partner, and all of you wonderful lovelies :grimacing:

4 Likes

I can talk to a few of my girl friends about anything, and quite literally anything.

We will often discuss new toys we’ve bought and new things we’d like to try and also recommend toys or sex acts and ideas.

3 Likes

I’m ridiculously open about mine so yes I talk to my friends, hell my parents know way more then they probably should. Like they know i’m into BDSM and joke about needing to paint the wall I have stuff hung up on red.

3 Likes

I talk to my best female friend about anything and everything

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that I instigate conversations, but I certainly don’t shy away if topics come up!

1 Like

On a very high level, happy to discuss sex with others, but certainly no detail about any of our specific activities or kinks (and I’d be mortified if they discovered my chastity device)

2 Likes

Not at all. It’s private for us!

1 Like

@Funbigguy I’m usually the sort to stay quite quiet. But recently I spilt the beans to some friends on a night out, my wife was there too but it hasn’t changed anything to be fair. We enjoy pegging and that was brought up and everyone now knows. They obviously had some questions but just went along with it.

2 Likes

I’m very sex-positive, open about my kinks (it’s more of a lifestyle than just ‘‘in the bedroom’’) and I’m always down to talk about sex toys with friends. Some of my family members know some things, but not everything.

However, besides mentioning my sexual orientation, I wouldn’t talk about my sex life with colleagues.

3 Likes

We have spoken openly about almost all our kinks, and what we are into with another couple that we are very close too, and would trust them with anything also vice versa

2 Likes

I have a close friend that I can talk to about anything but even then I don’t disclose all the intimate details of my sex life . We mainly just chat about fantasies and sex toys!

1 Like

I’m pretty open to telling my dirty stories, but no one wants to know!
My OH and I talk about it a fair bit, past victories, trials and mistakes too!

1 Like