Who knows?

I’d rather not talk to anyone regarding my fantasies, sex life or anything else like that. I’ve always enjoyed those conversations to happen between me and my wife…but saying that, because I know most people here have the same thought process as me when it comes to it, I’m quite comfortable opening up in here.

2 Likes

@jbfrater yeah I’ve no problem talking about anything on here! You’ll find someone with the same interests/experiences/fantasies!

1 Like

@Funbigguy 100% it’s so enjoyable in here to find so many different people with the same interests.

2 Likes

I have a couple of very open friends that I can talk to about anything, especially with one in particular. She’s painted pictures of me in some lovehoney lingerie I got sent, knows all about my latest reviews, and we openly talk about our sex lives. There’s a lot of trust and honesty and it’s great :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have one male friend I can talk to about anything from vanilla to neopolitan (Thanks CurvyJilly34F for that :joy:) Besides him I can talk to my partner about anything also, She is awesome :grin: . Outside of that no, plus I’ve never heard other people bring anything up about sex besides basic chit chat.

It depends, like before many of us were in a relationship and going through one night stands we would talk about it more, but being in a relationship has stopped us really talking about the stuff that would potentially embarrass our partners. Occasionally someone will ask something thats happened to them and a conversation will start about it or we are drunk and playing drinking games and someone asks something and people start asking questions.

But overall we don’t really talk about it.

I agree it like fight club. How do you tell people that you wont dodgy stuff doing to you without an awkward reaction!

1 Like

I work with mainly women, but i have one particularly creepy older male workmate who is always on about sex, despite him not getting any, it makes me cringe! So i say nothing that may encourage him!

I only discuss my own relationship with a couple of friends who have always been like sisters.
In terms of more general conversation I’m happy to be open and honest about sex, bodies, periods, childbirth, breastfeeding, menopause etc, but find a lot of people are reluctant to be so open, or just aren’t interested.
That’s why this forum is so fab!
And taking that approach certainly made me a better parent - OH and I grew up with quite regressive sexual messages and we didn’t want to be like that at all with ours.

That’s not a very nice way to describe yourself @WillC I don’t think you’re creepy! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

(Sorry, couldn’t resist :innocent:)

3 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter lol! My female colleagues miss me when I’m off, because i’m a grafter and gentleman! :wink:

1 Like

That I can believe @WillC :kissing_heart:

@MsSubExperimenter :innocent::innocent::innocent::wink:

1 Like

Nope, part of the reason I’m here! I almost had a conversation with a friend who wanted some advice on being more adventurous but it was in a noisy night club and they got interrupted and never mentioned it again.

So, my family doesn’t know a thing. I have minimal contact with them for a reason.
My colleagues don’t either.
My friends are a different matter. Some think being bent over the settee is “way out there”, so I can’t really talk about anything with them.
On the other hand, some of our friends come to our parties, and therefore they’ve seen us having sex, let alone talked about it.
I do have a few in between who I can talk about some stuff with, and I have a male friend who I can talk to about literally anything sexual - nothing surprises him. He was very encouraging when I was thinking of exploring my bi side, and he was very encouraging when I decided to try to get my now-husband to notice me.

2 Likes

My besties knows everything and she is just as naughty as I am. Would never tell colleagues (think I would get the sack) and family definitely not they are quite prudish and what they do know I think scared them at the time pmsl :joy:

to be honest even my other half doesn’t know the extent of my interests yet, working to it lol

3 Likes

This is the only place I discuss sex . My friend of many years wife was the only person I might discuss kinky stuff with . She passed away several months ago . Before I retired , guys at work knew I was a kinky bastard and would ask me about different toys and activities . Years ago when I was a body builder / biker the younger guys would ask me how to get their girlfriend or wife off better and faster . I would often start out with " let me make love to her" . Once I quit laughing , I would try and assist them .

2 Likes

I’m the same, just on here, used to be quite a social person and had friends in the past I’d discuss things with but as I’ve gotten older I’ve drifted away from them all so if I’m not working I’m with my wife so this is my only place to discuss what’s on my mind or to get things off my chest

2 Likes

So I have about 4 or 5 friends who know all of the ins and outs of my lovehoney lifestyle. No taboo with me, I’d like to think I am pretty sex positive.

2 Likes

I must be CurvyJilly’s friend. I will talk about anything though not go into specifics about my own or friends’ sex lives.

I’m the one that people call at 1am when their frenulum has torn during sex and they’re freaking out about their penis bleeding etc., or the one that friends ask for sex toy recommendations (even though they don’t know I’m on here).

I’ve been asked many times about my sex life. I think people think I don’t have a satisfying sex life as I’m a self-confessed wanker but practice makes perfect and communication is key.

3 Likes