Who masturbates most - you or your partner?

My hubby found one of my toys left out and knew I'd been using it, which he loves me doing. He was asking me how much I play alone and was getting seriously excited! I currently work from home which is great but I am slightly embarrassed to say I masturbate everyday, which I know is more than him. Do you know who does it most?

I definitely do it more than he does. He just doesnt know I do it :-p

Not something I discuss with the OH, I would say I probably do but she has her toys which no doubt she uses without my knowledge.

I would say MRS and I are fairly even when it comes to solo play

I'm ahead of MrsB on this one, if she fancies some action she usually just has to ask.. and it's not often that I'm away from home these days.

I'd say were about evens a few years ago when I worked away during the week.

me more than her.She goes through phases mainly when i'm away working, but so far anything sexual is so far off the radar for her

We don't really discus it. We have sex every day, and we don't usually have the time to slip one in any other time of the day! Haha!

Me, my OH doesn't really like masturbating. If he's 'feeling it' then he just comes to me for a blowjob

Me for sure

I do it so much more than my OH

ShannonMarlene wrote:

If he's 'feeling it' then he just comes to me for a blowjob

Wow

Ideal woman right here ;)

Me I think not sure now reading this thread.

I definatly do it more than my OH does.

I guess I do, especially when he is away

me due to the fact I've got so many toys to use!

Probably him

Probably him - but he goes for quick, scratching-the-itch sessions rather than the longer, more relaxed sessions which I prefer.

i do the most!

pr4wnst4r wrote:

me due to the fact I've got so many toys to use!

I love this reply

Me! Everyday too, although the hubby plays just as much x