Who masturbates most, you or your partner?

I love to watch my girlfriend masturbate and we have talked about it a few times, especially during the lockdown. She had told me before but she has been masturbating, usually daily, for some time now. I’m usually good with 2-3 times a week at the moment.

2 Likes

Me I think. He doesn’t do much, much prefers a female to help him.

1 Like

Definitely me! Once before we get up (with a little help from Mrs300) and usually after I finish work…

Weekends are different! Life is good…

1 Like

I don’t know for sure (we don’t discuss) but I’d bet my butt it’s me.
Definitely Daily x

3 Likes

Me! :raising_hand_woman: Once a day on average. My OH like @KinkyMira’s hubby, prefers to have help :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Got to be me I have to say :pinched_fingers: :baguette_bread: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

As I don’t have a partner, definitely me :rofl:

10 Likes

At first I thought it was me, but since me and the OH have started talking about it more, it turns out she has alot more fun then I thought and probably more then me.

I would be maybe once a week, and she would be around the 3-4 a week… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Its very much me. As we have become older me and my Other Half (OH)'s sex drives have diverged quite significantly. Mine has hardly diminished (Oh lucky man!) hers has slowed quite significantly. We have discussed this and she is reluctant to undertake treatment being happy with her body and the way she feels. So we have come to what is an unusual solution? OH is quite happy if I masturbate whenever I feel but says she is uncomfortable with me doing so in front her. But when she feels like sex with me she initiates and I happily oblige. If I feel horny and she doesn’t I have plenty of options thanks to lovehoney :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Definitely the hubby :fist: :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

100% me lol :laughing:

It used to be me definitely but for the last 16 months, since I’ve been caged , I am only allowed to do it with her permission so it’s definitely her now.

1 Like

Me, 6-7 times a week (less when I’m on my period) :drop_of_blood: He only masturbates maybe once a week (excluding oral and piv), and it’s usually while watching me do it :eyes: If he knows I’m masturbating and isn’t in the mood, he’ll tell me to text when I’m done and cleans my toys so I can zone out for a bit :grin::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Me, most days, and sometimes multiple times in a day. He prefers sex so waits for that.

2 Likes

We’ve discussed this and we can’t agree who masturbates more. It’s definitely 50/50 when we are apart. The rest of the time we do it when we find the time and urge. Again we seem to be doing it about the same frequency.

1 Like

Definitely me! I don’t do it a crazy amount but I don’t think she does at all

1 Like

Definitely me (especially at the moment) my wife normally has a play in the bath or during foreplay​:smiley: but I’m always bloody horny :smiling_imp::eggplant::fire:

4 Likes

Me :raising_hand_man: also I think. However my OH isn’t far behind, and both of us certainly really enjoy watching.

1 Like

Him definitely… He gets more time alone than I do!

1 Like

Hmmm i used to masturbate a lot, i dont do it so much now, but still think i probs do more than the wife does :joy:

1 Like