Who masturbates most, you or your partner?

Currently long distance and her sex drive has diminished, so I would imagine myself.

No idea! They could be at it all the time and I’d never know. I’d rather have sex than masturbate so I don’t really do it that often.

1 Like

The whole covid period has had a really strange affect on me.
I used to be a 2 a day minimum, but routines changed and far less now.
The OH is defo less though, she is once in a while if the mood takes her. It’s a shame as love watching/knowing she is playing. We don’t live together, and the odd occasion when she’s been over and I’m working from home, she’d slip into the bedroom knowing I can hear what she’s doing - it’s like the pied piper, I have to follow, watch and get sucked in (pun intended!).
On those times she teases herself more and enjoys it - on her solo sessions, its all about the end goal, the Big O. No tease, no build up - just get it done :smiley:
Hopefully when her kids are back to school will be over for the odd tease session.

1 Like

100% me. My wife has told me that she doesn’t really masturbate, and really the only time she does touch herself is to help her get in the mood to get it on after a long day of being mom. She’s also said that she just prefers to get off with someone else.

I, on the other hand, probably get off a few times a week. I like to try and go as long as I can in order to build up stamina, but it can be hard to do that when you are trying to squeak it in amidst the chaos, so sometimes it’s a “quickie” :laughing:

2 Likes

I suspect I do, the wife does not appear to be interested in it unless it forms foreplay with me.

1 Like

Probably me ,when oh get up early and goes out I’m left to my own vices

My wife doesn’t do it, I on the other hand do it lots even beside her in bed

It’s me hands down. My wife doesn’t masturbate that often yet me on the other hand it’s every day pretty much.

1 Like

Years back my hubby would have won this hands down … (pardon the pun) but these days I suspect it’s definitely me.

2 Likes

Definitely me without a doubt :shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth: even more so now that I’ve got all these toys now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and hubby love’s a helping hand with his

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s me, although I’d love to find out my wife is doing it more than what she lets on…

Not sure, might turn it into our own version of the Olympics and see who gets gold.

Definitely my wife between us two. I need a wank a couple of times a week but she often does it in the shower on a morning and she can’t usually leave her vibrator alone for more than a day or two.

2 Likes

Me without a shadow of a doubt :joy:

5 Likes

Good for you @Mint-Monster Its very health for you. I also find it a great turn on. @Mint-Monster

1 Like

At the moment I suspect it’s me as my husband & I have separated although still in the same house. I was mortified when he said he’d heard me one night when he got up for the loo (we’re in separate bedrooms). No idea where my libido has come from as it was rock bottom when we were together…

Me as my Wife is disabled and we are unable to make love anymore, I do miss having proper sex really bad though.

In the same situation as you. I am always horny but she is not, used to do it on my own but after discussion now just tell her when I want to. Always ask if she wants to join me, help me, watch me or just let me do it. This works very well and find it a turn on in its self. Have a few toys which we sometimes share but have a penis pump which I like to use. As she has a large number of dildos and vibrating toys I am putting a fleshlight on my Christmas list

Up to this year we were about the same and both did it at least once daily. I still do but he has been taking some medication since the start of the year and he doesn’t feel the need to masturbate anywhere near as much as before, maybe once every week to two weeks. So for now it is definitely me!

I’ve no idea, I’d guess its me as most days I’d do it about 3 times, depends how much free time. But once in the morning , one late morning, and one in the late evening before bed.