Who's cooking what tonight?

Lasagna!! :heart_eyes: probably my favourite savoury food ever

3 Likes

I’ve just made some white chocolate dipped strawberries for later.

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to do that but I’m allergic to strawberries :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

You don’t have to stick to strawberries, you can chocolate dip anything you want to. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Chocolate dipped Bananas and Raspberries are my fave :drooling_face:
oh and chocolate dipped Willies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Chocoate dipped cherries :heart: :drooling_face:
orange segments are also nice if you can get the right chocolate.
Fresh raspberries are also amazing

3 Likes

The children loved them. :+1: They’ve renamed them ‘Snowy Mountain Strawberries’. :mountain_snow::strawberry:

3 Likes

Cottage pie. If I actually get on with it. Egg and chips if I don’t :rofl:

3 Likes

Slow roasted shoulder of lamb (studded with garlic & rosemary obviously!), cauliflower cheese, roast potatoes etc, etc… perfect end to an enjoyable weekend with the family including a spot of rugby of course!

3 Likes

Slowcooker beef dinner

3 Likes

They’ve got spaghetti Bolognese :nauseated_face: haven’t got a clue what I’m having :thinking:

1 Like

Same :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: only i like spaghetti bolognaise (we make it with fusili or penne, its much better like that)

2 Likes

I love spag bol - but I’m having pizza tonight!

1 Like

Always room for a lil un :smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t had spag bol for many years @anon84842729, I couldn’t eat it due to the mince making me sick as a dog, the same with shepherd’s pie & Lasagna.

2 Likes

Never cook on a Sunday night they have sandwiches here I will make them

2 Likes

Turbot, samphire, asparagus and jersey royals

5 Likes

Oh what a shame! Those 3 are some of my fav meals!

1 Like

Thanks, a few years ago I didn’t want to appear rude and had some spag Bol, I felt awful afterwards, my girlfriend loves it.

2 Likes

Spaghetti bol

1 Like