Whovians.

Skitty wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

I still miss David Tennant so have refused to watch it since his heart breaking departure!

Young and fun95 wrote:

I still miss David Tennant so have refused to watch it since his heart breaking departure!

I dare not think of Peter leaving, daft I know since I've got all the classic and new who but Peter's my Doctor.

Kittencub - ever since first reading that you like Peter Capaldi, I've been so curious about whether you've seen/like him in The Thick Of It. It's the first thing I saw him in, so to me he'll always really be Malcolm, lol. Combine his lovely clothes from Dr Who and his attitude from The Thick Of It, and I think you'd have a very compelling Dom! :D

Yes I've got that, got loads of his role's he can Dom me anytime he likes.

I'd like the episodes to be a little "scarier". I use that word loosely since I know it's a family show. But I loved the original weeping angels episode (Blink) and it was genuinly scary..ish. Loved it.

seeing as clara is so unpopular who do you think should be the next companion? I was hoping shona from the christmas episode would stay on

Ahhh Tom Baker was, is and will always be "my" Doctor Who. His guest appearance in the 2013 special The Day Of The Doctor was a most welcome surprise, along with the brief return of Billy Piper in Bad Wolf guise.

Who knows...

the mechanic wrote:

seeing as clara is so unpopular who do you think should be the next companion? I was hoping shona from the christmas episode would stay on

Sally Sparrow (Carey Mulligan).

Whorgasms for me my Peter Capaldi fleece has turned up it's got a life sized well top half picture of him by the tardis a shot from promoting Deep Breath, just think lying on that and hugging it, sighs happily Yes I know but he's drop dead gorgeous.

I just don`t understand the hatred of Clara! As for Sally Sparrow,pity Carey Muligan is a big Hollywood star now!

Seriously annoyed with Saturday's Dr Who. BBC writers totally made this story on current affairs. Even having the Dr say 'are they after the benefits'. I hate the biased BBC as it is but to now air their views in my favourite sci-fi has really wound me up. They really are anglophobes and have insulted their watching public with the garbage written in their latest 2 parter. Im done with them and the show now. Sooner that license fee is abolished the better. 😡😡

I'd love to see Donna Noble return as a companion, she was awesome! Just love Catherine Tate, a brilliant actress

I am so with you there MarkV!

While that last episode was quite irritating and, frankly, a bit of an anti-climax, CLARA IS GONE. HALLELUJAH!x

It's the Christmas special I'm under whelmed with, Rivers in it sigh. Never mind I'll watch for Peter, yes politics in Dr who it's always been there watch The Sun makers, about taxes ect.

Yes,the episodes with the Zygons were a bit heavy handed with the leftist insults against people worried about uncontrolled immigration!(Our little island isn`t a Tardis!) Still can`t understand the Clara hatred! This series has been pretty disappointing,the two parters only work if they`re good! The `Found footage` ep was awful,i hate found footage films anyway,but the story was crap! Also,we invest in HD tv`s,then get grainy/black and white footage foisted on us! Are we to believe that in the future they don`t have HD CCTV?

Here`s a prediction before tonight`s episode...The Doctor vs `The Veil`,hmmm they did it with `Missy` will this be the Veil-yard?

So,River Song is in the Xmas special,i must confess i have a very strong attraction to Alex Kingston/River,but there seems to be a fan based hatred of River...why?

WillC wrote:

So,River Song is in the Xmas special,i must confess i have a very strong attraction to Alex Kingston/River,but there seems to be a fan based hatred of River...why?

I can't stand river because she's just irritating, catchphrases all the time, makes the doctor look an idiot most of the time, well done to Alex kingston I bet she's great in reality. But I got bored with the Amy/Rory/River arch. I loathe series six, in fact when I upgraded to blue ray I sold my dvds and didn't upgrade that series. As much as I love 12, the fact river is in christmas special my heart sank. I probably won't buy it either as much as I fancy Peter.

No love for Clara either? Personally i thought Donna was the most irritating! I`m too OCD,to leave a gap in my collection!