Why did you choose your username?

Mine's part of a line from a song by Otep - Ghostflowers
"You want to see me burn, I am living fire..."

(bit of a rocker, lol!)

What about you?

Imelda Marcos has many pairs of shoes like moi and it's like whisky whisky, so good they named it twice

Didnt know what to put which led my mind to thinking unknown

I had to think of something I sort of used to do - and seemed sort of suitable as well ....

22 (my fave position), 69, .....

and too often "on it's own, number 1" :(

:)

Mines a pet name from my middle name elizabeth. Nice and simple but i like it!

Mine is pretty self explanatory! x

Strapon! wrote:

haha, yeah, i should think there are a few on the forums like that... but yes, yours definately is!

Strapon! wrote:

Does what it says on the tin :)

I wrote a bit about how I chose my nickname on my blog:

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/about/#Nickname

I was using this nickname when kvetch and I first encountered each other in a locally themed IRC channel. He thinks it suits me so much, he still likes to call me it. :)

Mines a name from a Terry Pratchett book :)

x x x

Roxanne is the name i use as an alias quite a lot although its not my real name. (it was the name my dad wanted to call me until my mother slapped him and said no we are not gonna name our child after a song about a hooker) So i chose Roxy and 1990 is the year i was born.

"Enter Bluebottle,

waits for applause...........

..Not a sausage."

http://www.thegoonshow.net/characters.asp

like sex , name begins with an L = sexelle

Random thoughts of Walrus & Carpenter poem in Alice, plus Lennon's I Am The Walrus, which is related apparently, only later connected it to my moustache, which is not a walrus one.

Bluebottle wrote:

"Enter Bluebottle,

waits for applause...........

..Not a sausage."

http://www.thegoonshow.net/characters.asp

Clever! would never have gussed that link.

Mine?

Well the day I found this site I was feeling quite naughty - and im in my 40s....simple really. Thous does wonder if one could change ones ID at some point as I have another name I would like to use.

I've always been told I was a mucky litle bastard! Well not little, I'm 6'5". Got called mucky duck by 'well wishers' cos like on Blackadder theres a very rude work which rhymes with duck.... mucky $uck!

Naughty40 wrote:

Clever! would never have gussed that link.

Mine?

Well the day I found this site I was feeling quite naughty - and im in my 40s....simple really. Thous does wonder if one could change ones ID at some point as I have another name I would like to use.

Sure it's been mentioned on another thread how to change your username, something to do with emailing the LH team?

I just chose it as my name is Mel and I used to get called sexy all the time

My nickname since birth was diddle (theres a LONG story behind this but we'll skim over that) So anyway when i was opening my hotmail account i decided to use it but surprise surprise it was already taken. So rather than just adding a random number to it I added XL. And here it stands today.

Also I am XL so i think it was apt to use on a site like this