Why did you choose your username?

Bluebottle wrote:

"Enter Bluebottle,

waits for applause...........

..Not a sausage."

http://www.thegoonshow.net/characters.asp

Oh dear he's fallen in the water, only to be rescued by Sheik Rattle n Roll and propelled into the nearest metropolis to solve the great batter pudding flinger mystery...!!!

TB!!

I'm three foot seven inches by the way, so yep three feet!!!

Tallboy

Think I've explained this one before.One name is for me i.e French and one for my partner Sirius. "Sirius" isn't his real name has something to do with stars and his favourite position.... work it out if you want...

Mine's pretty self explanatory! On the blog though I use a psuedonymic last name, Holden, which is taken from the Holden Caulfield character in Catcher in the Rye. Not sure why I chose little Holden to be my virtual namesake though! I like the name, and maybe it's almost ironic - in the book Holden wants to be 'the catcher in the rye' looking after people, and he shelters his sister from seeing the word fuck, whereas I'm more like to be the one cheekily tempting and using graphic language!

Well, everywhere else on the internet I'm known as Buzz, but I often get people assuming that makes me a man, plus I didn't want a stereotypical sex name cos I thought it'd make me seem really young and immature (obv it doesn't, but when I signed up that was my thinking).

Crayola is my tag on MSN (written as <(((((CRAYOLA((((() so it looks like a crayon). I set it years ago when I was in an artistic mood and never changed it since, so when I was finding a new one for here it was the first to come to mind. It's also since formed my xbox live account (HotPinkCrayola if anyone wants to add me :P)

crayola, thats weird, i've been known as buzz too! lol

x x x

Ooh that is spooky! (BTW- which Terry Pratchet book is your name from? I love Discworld)

It was Carpe Juggulum (thats probabl spelt wrong! lol)

x x x

Ooh that was the first one I ever read.

And it was the first one that had Vampires in it ^_^

x x x

Gender identity crisis could be simply just too much to handle at Christmas Carly !!! Best delay this til 2009 !!

ha ha.....

TB

I think the nickname Crayola is kinda cute, takes me back to my school days for some reason lol I'm a simple soul. I lack the concentration to read Terry Pratchet. Maybe I should give them a go.

Mine pretty self explanatory, the fella once or twice mentioned I have (his words) 'blowjob eyes' and the phrase big brown eyes came to mind... you get the picture.

I work in aviation - it's one of my previous employer's company callsigns. And it runs off the tongue quite nicely...

I chose mine as a sort of tribute to my gran. That might seem just plain wrong but I reckon she would have been pleased.

Mine is a name of a perfume that i got from Avon, it has a lovely smell and i love the name!

mine? well i am a bit of a ....

need i say anything

I chose mine because well um I got called that once...hey it was either that or heatseeker hands!!!!

LOL :)

Hi! This is my frst post.....

Ichose my name because i live in brockley in london, and my last name is fox. Also because we have so many urban foxes here, and the little ones are really quite cute!