Why dont bbws wear bikinis

I love a women that is a sexy bbw that doesnt care wat the world thinks and wears a nice sexy bikini.and answer on why women that are gorgous hide those amazing curves

1 Like

I am a 'bbw' as you call it (size 16-18) and I don't wear bikinis because it grosses everybody out, I can visually see it on their faces and it damages my confidence to see such disgust at my body. I even get judged for wearing a one-piece, so I can totally understand why other women like me don't feel comfortable.

At the end of the day, it's a personal choice and I happen to think that curvy ladies look just as sexy (if not sexier) wearing a swimsuit :)

3 Likes

Hmmm, I'd wear a bikini if I hadn't had 2 kids. I am quite a confident person but I only wear things that I think look nice - even if they are a bit revealing...and my tummy isn't nice ! The rest of me is ok, but not my tummy :( If I can sit in a hot tub a bikini is fine as the tummy is out of sight ..lol x

Ur right bugaloo.I hate how people judge someone.I myself never have been attracted to a skinny women I look at a skinny women in a bathing suit the way theylook at bigger women.ur very sexy I bet at ur size.even if u was n 20s u would aatill be very sexy.who wants to see lil tits and ass when they can see curves and a hot body

Terri a milf bbw is even sexier.and by the pic u got posted aint nothing on u that u need to hide

So what does bbw? Stand for.

My legs and arms are nice and look good but my tummy and back look bad due to looking like I have a spare rubber ring around them.

I have injected insulin into my stomach now for over 20 years and its so lopsided and scarred that I wouldn't want it on show. So i will always wear a swimsuit usually with a tummy panel in them![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I'd guess maybe a confidence thing with women in general?

I wouldn't say it's a size issue as to why they don't wear a bikini, as curvy women look a lot better I think than bones and ribs.
A lot of women have hang ups about their body no matter what size they are and bikinis are most women's nightmare if they have any insecurities no matter how small.

I'm only a UK size 8 so I'm not a bbw but I'm with Terri in the fact that I've had 2 children and I don't like to show my stomach so I don't wear a bikini purely for that reason

1 Like

Boogaloo wrote:

I am a 'bbw' as you call it (size 16-18) and I don't wear bikinis because it grosses everybody out, I can visually see it on their faces and it damages my confidence to see such disgust at my body. I even get judged for wearing a one-piece, so I can totally understand why other women like me don't feel comfortable.

At the end of the day, it's a personal choice and I happen to think that curvy ladies look just as sexy (if not sexier) wearing a swimsuit :)

+1 I feel the same. I was a size 12 before i had my first child, i didnt even wear a bikini then! x

1 Like

Bondage god it stands for big beautiful women

For me it's a stomach issue too, unfortunately I'm not very toned in that department and although I don't have rolls or anything, I just look flabby instead of curvy. Also have scars from surgery and some stretch marks I don't like to show off :(

I do miss wearing bikinis though, they made my boobs look great!

Cuddlekin I bet ur gorgous.some men like a lil meat.remember that

Oh ok thank you. Guess it is a confidence thing.

Bugaloo wat size are they.most women say they're tits are to big they would fall out but I love to see a women with them almost falling out.its just a very sexy site

Im a size 22. In garden im always in bikini but anywhere is i dread it.theres to many cynical and judgmental proplr. I tried it once and never again unless its at home thanx to some evil woman chatting saying how disgusted they was.

Mrs Hackett I bet ur vwry vwry sexy

Hmmmmm. I'm waiting. It's gonna happen. Just give it a little time.

when i was a size 18 to 20 i never wore a bikini i guess for me i have never had the confidence to have my wobbly saggy bits on show to the world i like to keep those hidden :) even now i wont wear a bikini after much hardwork.I've lost 4 stone in weight im now size 10-12, and you wont catch me in a bikini,i think its got a lot to do with confidence

you can be big or small if you lack the confidence to flaunt what you got you wont flaunt what youve got

Wats gonna happen stuburns

jakelilsnake wrote:

Bugaloo wat size are they.most women say they're tits are to big they would fall out but I love to see a women with them almost falling out.its just a very sexy site

Most women don't dress to please men. You might think it's sexy, but it's awkward, uncomfortable, and embarrassing for a woman to have her tits falling out.