Why dont bbws wear bikinis

I think stubs is referring to how this thread is pressed firmly against the boundaries very nearly falling over them. Be careful about your comments, you may see them as compliments but some people start to feel uncomfortable with some things.

i agree with some of the other women, I'm not particularly large, size 10-12, nor have I had a baby and I'm only 20, but this summer I bought my first full bathing suit as, quite simply, I don't feel confident enough with my body to wear a bikini, it's not just bbw that feel uncomfortable, it's many women. Just like many men don't walk round in just speedos

I understand that.bigger women just wearingneveryday things is hot to me.a big women in scrubs is sexiest thing ever.I dont think any man would say otherwise

Sorry if ive offended anyone.thats not my intentions I promise.I just believe everyone is beautiful.yea Im not attracted to skinnier women but they are beautiful.I just really enjoy bigger women.this world only thinks that a size 2 is gorgous and then I always thinks that hurts womwn cause they are not that but the work is wrong bigger women are gorgous.

I am a size 14 and would wear a bikini if I didn't still look pregnant x

I'm a size 14-16. Mostly 16 though because my breasts are large and I have wide hips and a big bum but even if I was smaller, I still wouldn't wear a bikini. A one piece is just fine for me but even then I hate it because of my thick thighs and my body just slopes out, like my bum sticks out no matter what I wear. I hate it :(

I bet alot of men enjoy that kitty

Yep, having babies has taken it's toll on my body. My boobs and bum are ok but I try to keep my stomach covered so a bikini would be a no no for me :(

I'm a bbw and don't wear them because I disgust myself in them... and probably 99% of those around me. Not everyone wants to see a beached whale on their holibobs...

jakelilsnake wrote:

I bet alot of men enjoy that kitty

I wouldn't know haha

Until Victorian swimwear becomes mainstream fashion once again, I am never going to swim/bathe (and definitely not in this country where only very slim girls are considered dateable and attractive). Ironically enough, though, I think one piece swimsuits make me look even worse than bikinis (as in "I look awful in bikinis and downright hideous in one piece swimwear") - but seeing I don't ever go swimming, it doesn't really matter...

I think there are other factors as well to consider. My Mrs will not wear a bikini because of the stretch marks after giving birth to our son.Bikinis aside I do think there are many sexy swimsuits available these days.

I think there are other factors as well to consider. My Mrs will not wear a bikini because of the stretch marks after giving birth to our son.Bikinis aside I do think there are many sexy swimsuits available these days.

I wear a bikini, if somebody doesn't like how I look, it's easy to look the other way. I shall put a bikini avatar up!

1 Like

Looking good PP =) Im a BBW and i just dont have the confidence in one!

Thanks IR, I hust couldn't care less! It's who I am and I'm struggling with weight due to medication and being so inactive due to my severe mobility. I had to get my son to drag me out of my wheelchair for this pic.

Nobody would know I'm chronically ill and that's why I love it ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

ooops sorry for spelling mistakes, won't let me edit it! ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Thanks IR, I hust couldn't care less! It's who I am and I'm struggling with weight due to medication and being so inactive due to my severe mobility. I had to get my son to drag me out of my wheelchair for this pic.

Nobody would know I'm chronically ill and that's why I love it ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

*BIg Big Hug* how is the treatment going? You look fab and i liked the avi you had before this one too x

Looking good PP ;)

Wish I had some of your confidence!

Bikinis are the bane of my existance even at my pre pregnancy weight, I guess it all comes down to confidence and being happy in who you are.

IrishRose wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

*BIg Big Hug* how is the treatment going? You look fab and i liked the avi you had before this one too x

Treatment is going ok, but it knocks me for six for a couple of days, even more so with my bloomin' ME and Fibro. I'm happy though at the moment, I have my down days, but I'm lucky I have some quality of life and when I go to a fetish or swingers club, I get extra attenion and get fussed over when I'm hobbling around with my stck. Adrenaline is a great pain relief. beats morphine hands down, so I still enjoy lots of shenanigans ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

1 Like

IrishRose - I have ME/Fibro too. Recently lost weight, not brave enough wear a one piece swimsuit let along a bikini/tankini. I'm the one on the beach in a T shirt & jeans. LH has given my sex life some well needed ooomph so maybe body confidence will follow :-)