Why don't some women like the texture of cum?

Ive seen some posts saying they dont mind the taste but its the texture that they find a problem, So if thats you im curious to know why the texture puts you of what is it you dont like about it? Being straight im only use to my cum.

For me its the warm thick sticky kind of texture. Im Not a fan of the taste to be honest but if the texture was different and it wasn't warm, I'd probably like it more. Sorry my answer doesn't seem to help much, but in the grand scheme of things when giving oral sex to my boyfriend even though I don't like the texture, to spit it out in my opinion would be just plain rude!

I've known some to be lumpy.... that can be an issue for me not sure what else to say though.

It's kind of creamy when it passes through the throat. For me it feels like it's gonna get stuck, specially because it's a bit warm.

I don't think many men would like the texture if they had to deal with it NEAT

I find once it's mixed with wifey's love juice it's got a different texture and a much better taste.

The texture can be made less thick/sticky/lumpy etc by two means; first that its fresh or relatively fresh (I find the longer I've gone without ejaculating the thicker it is when I do), and second by making sure he's properly hydrated and is drinking plenty of fluids.

You're on your own in regards to temperature, I'm afraid. The taste, texture, volume and smell are somewhat under our influence to alter, but I don't think we can stop it coming out warm.

smellycat19 wrote:

For me its the warm thick sticky kind of texture. Im Not a fan of the taste to be honest but if the texture was different and it wasn't warm, I'd probably like it more. Sorry my answer doesn't seem to help much, but in the grand scheme of things when giving oral sex to my boyfriend even though I don't like the texture, to spit it out in my opinion would be just plain rude!

Your answer is fine because its what you like/dont like, i would of thought it being warm would of made it more appealing than being cold so thats interesting to hear.

Amethyst2 wrote:

I've known some to be lumpy.... that can be an issue for me not sure what else to say though.

I can see how that might be a problem thank you for your honest reply, I have not heard cum being lumpy maybe it was his diet or not enough water.

Lu SB wrote:

It's kind of creamy when it passes through the throat. For me it feels like it's gonna get stuck, specially because it's a bit warm.

Interesting again i would of never thought that some people might think it might get stuck, and it being warm has just popped up again. Thank You.

I myself am straight but i do like to play with my own cum even finding fun ways to consume it, Ive had it down my throught but ive never been able to recreate the way it would go down my throat from a blowjob so this has been quite fascinating.

I did go through a stage where i was experimenting with my cum by eating different foods and drinking more water than i was actually eating, I must say when i was drinking more water than i was eating, taking cum in when it was quite watery was not a nice experience, one you cant play with it well as its to runny so licking it up etc.. was hard but the taste was not nice at all more of a sour water taste, Other than that time i have never had a problem with the taste or textue.

Thank You Again![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Some reason i couldn't edit: i meant to say: Ive had it down my throat through a straw but i have never been able to recreate the way it would go down my throat from a blowjob so this has been quite fascinating

From what Iv heard it's a mix of texture and taste. A lot of blokes don't really care too much or think about what goes in your diet will
Be discreeted at some point, if you fill your diet with alcohol and you smoke then prepare for lumpy and bitter. If you have plenty of water and fresh veg and fruit it will make it a lot more watery and taste less salty/bitter.
So If your partner doesn't enjoy the taste/texture then best thing to do is look at your diet :) and look up some smoothies online. A lot of girls I know tend to either use a lot of spit and water it all down or have a mouthful of a drink. I do also know a few who love it really sticky and thick so I guess it's all down to personal preference ha

Mine is both taste and texture lol I've got a very high gag reflex so soon as it hits my throat I gag or spit wouldn't meaning too lol. I have managed a few times to swallow without any problems only when I've been drunk.

For many years I had been put off by having them cum in my mouth when giving oral because I did it with my first boyfriend ince and it was really thick and lumpy. I had to really try not to gag and had to spit it out in the end!

Recently though (many years later) I have tried it again and actually don't mind it at all. Obviously I'm now with a different person so I know everyone is different. His is thinner and a smooth consistency which is easily swallowed

Doing a scan on google for lumpy cum seems to bring up alot of posts, seems it can happen to anyone regardless off what food you are eating or how much water you drink, seems like lumpy cum comes down to protiens not being broken down.

Most of my friends hate it... They say it feels odd and tastes weird... They think I'm odd as I love it!! As always a personal thing some people just dislike it xx

The lumpiness is not a diet thing. Cum is clever stuff. When the pH (acidity) changes it gets really sticky. That way it sticks to the cervix so that egg fertilisation is more likely to occur.

As a male who has received cum - I have to agree with some of the posters. It's unlike anything we normally put in our mouths, and that's just plain odd.

Sexy as hell though...

I always found the more water and fruit I have had it's changed the texture rapidly. I know if I have had a heavy night out drinking/smoking and eating quite fatty foods it's the complete opposite. That's why drinking pineapple juice changes everything, due to the high acid levels and probably fructose it causes it to be sweeter and less thick. But as you said it could be the proteins, not sure how many studies would be done, but assuming couples who do struggle with pregnancy would then be informed to have a lot of acidic foods, and it's odd that's never really been shown in documentaries etc.

Never heard of it being more sticky for fertilisation, so at least you learn something new everyday!

I wouldn't say I have a strong opinion about cum either way but I probably wouldn't miss it if I never swallowed again. Most of the time I make sure he cums as close to the back of my throat as possible then it goes straight down before it hits my tastebuds.

It's not that I dislike the taste, it's that I don't really love it and yes, the texture can sometimes be the most offputting part, like swallowing an oyster or something. Not a fan of lumps either. Also, it can be a bit 'snot-like' and, similarly, while I don't mind my own snot, other peoples' bodily secretions can make me heave/feel faint so I try not to overthink it. It often depends on my frame of mind but, overall, yes, texture is way more of an issue than the taste.

No issues with texture when he deposits it elsewhere though - face, hands, feet, back, chest, bum. All good. Anywhere but the hair. I think that's my one and only 'rule of cum' LOL!

BigInBerks wrote:

As a male who has received cum - I have to agree with some of the posters. It's unlike anything we normally put in our mouths, and that's just plain odd.

Sexy as hell though...

It's supposed to be similar to swallowing an oyster.

Paul Mycock wrote:

BigInBerks wrote:

Sexy as hell though...

It's supposed to be similar to swallowing an oyster.

Oysters are normally served on ice, not at 36oC ;)

It reminds me of snot, and snot is one of the very few things that disgusts me (I gag when I see it, unless it's my own haha). I swallow when I can but it's unpleasant, I don't like the salty taste either.