Why has everything changed?

Im on android and i always use the full site on my phone so i can use the forums but the problem i have now is that there are no tabs for anything across the top including the community tab. The only way i could find onto the forums was to type it into the search bar and it took me back to an old screen to login and then come on to the forum as it is now.
Also needed to do this as there is nowhere to login or out at the top either, i know this thread is more about the forum but id struggle to shop of the site on my phone as it is now.

Lou22 wrote:

Im on android and i always use the full site on my phone so i can use the forums but the problem i have now is that there are no tabs for anything across the top including the community tab. The only way i could find onto the forums was to type it into the search bar and it took me back to an old screen to login and then come on to the forum as it is now.
Also needed to do this as there is nowhere to login or out at the top either, i know this thread is more about the forum but id struggle to shop of the site on my phone as it is now.

Have you tried the drop down menu to the left of the logo? Let us know if that doesn't work.

There isn't anything at the top apart from the basket icon on the right and then underneath that the search bar goes right across the page.
There's no Lh logo, livechat anything like that.

Thanks Doc, clearing my cookies and cache solved it :)

Can't seem to quote a post though, but I never could on the full site either so it's not a miss.

I'm glad I stumbled across this thread because like Lou22 I thought something had broken on my phone.
I'm sure like everything else we'll just have to get used to it, but it is nice to see profile pics as I tend to forget names and remember images better. Also I did prefer seeing the whole page at a glance, but it does mean I don't have to keep zooming in on the text.

I'm exactly the same mrs A it helps me remember when I see people's pics. X

Lovehoney - The Doc wrote:

Can you let me know what browser you're using? (My guess: Dolphin?)

I think there's an issue with SVG content on that browser.

I've tried it on a firefox and it's working now thanks

I wasn't using Dolphin before though was just using the default google one on Android

I've also noticed that I can't access the community, forum, members profiles or members birthdays from the home page on my blackberry. The only reason I can get on here now is by going into my search history and bringing up the link for the forum, if I go straight to the home page there is no tab for Lovehoney community.

mrs average wrote:

I've also noticed that I can't access the community, forum, members profiles or members birthdays from the home page on my blackberry. The only reason I can get on here now is by going into my search history and bringing up the link for the forum, if I go straight to the home page there is no tab for Lovehoney community.

I can confirm that I can't access the forum on my BlackBerry phone, but it does work well on my BlackBerry playbook

I can confirm that I like all the changes.

The fact that LH aren't currently using an app means it's good that they've put some work in to improving the functionality of the mobile site.

I found that, on an iphone in safari you can't override the mobile site function, so couldn't sign in and post on the forum because when you clicked sign in it would take you to mobile site, yet forum was the desktop site.

I had to use a different browser etc.

Now this is better, we can use the forum mobile for both viewing and posting.

Every new functionality will have its doubters and its problems but overall will be better in the long run. That's what I think about this...

J

Slightly wierdly, the website has changed on firefox for PC during the last hour. Whilst it appears to all work, it has suddenly got a lot smaller - failing to fill the browser window to it's full width as it used to.

i like it!

I've just let it load on my Blackberry and it looks pretty awful in comparison to the desktop forums. I have to scroll down for ages to actually get to the forum content... Not great. Hopefully this'll be changed soon?

On the plus side, it loaded really fast!

I have the same problem as Plain Jane.

Plus, sometimes i can't type anymore when i am writting a post.

i can press the letters on my ipad but nothing will appaer.

I quite like the forum on my phone now, glad to hear the profile pics will be back soon though :)

After saying that it just randomly logged me out lol

Well I for one love the mobile site. I haven't used the forums for any great amount of time in ages as I'm predominantly on my mobile over the desktop site and trying to get them work on it was a chore. This, for me, is a vast improvement so well done team LH.

Soooo happy the profile pics are coming back! :)

i cant access the community forum, look at sex toy testers or anything, basically cannot access a thing, im on samsung galaxy ace2 android? any ideas peeps?