why is there no LH party's

30 H isn't that unusual, there are some styles out there, there's some nice styles here http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie?back=30&cup=h&numitems=48 but yes they're more expensive than more regular sizes you can get from Asda etc....f

If it makes you feel better you're not alone, I'm a 34J so have the same issues & more besides.... For a cup sized corset, try a 34 G, that's the same cup size, but obviously you'd have to fasten it on tightest hooks.... Maybe other retailers do cheaper "sexy" bras in 34 G which wouldn't be great for everyday but fine for sexy time :-)

Yeah thats what I was thinking too, just go a few back sizes up and cup sizes down which would be ok for sexy time.

I do shop at bravissimo for my everyday bras, it's a shame some of them stop at a G cup though. They have some really nice styles.

Come on adsa, make some bras for us busty ladies!!

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Maybe other retailers do cheaper "sexy" bras in 34 G which wouldn't be great for everyday but fine for sexy time :-)

It's moments like those I realise I'm lucky to be small chested - big boobs look amazing (and I bet they feel amazing too!), but I don't imagine it's fun having to plan all the support and fork out a fortune on a good bra!

It's a shame, when clothes get cheaper and cheaper, good bras seem to get more and more expensive!

Adx

I found this thread after looking into an AS party... just rang bluebella (lady on the phone was shocked i wanted a party) and someone will be ringing me back to book a date... woooop xxx

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

I found this thread after looking into an AS party... just rang bluebella (lady on the phone was shocked i wanted a party) and someone will be ringing me back to book a date... woooop xxx

Well done! Although shocked doesn't sound great...

Haha i no what you mean... i said i found you through LH and would like to book a party... She said 'Ohh really?' lol.....

Lets hope its good... something id be interested in doing myself being a rep... Dont think i could for AS as they are abit expensive!! xx

I booked my bluebella party today and im really looking forward to it!!! And im looking into becoming a rep, as the lady really sold it too me!! and i have lots of spare time now the hubbys hours are better!! xxx