Why is this the longest wait

The wait between clicking order and getting the knock at the door. LH should do same day drone deliveries. "Dropping dildos nationwide"

Ordered the missus a pair of crotchless undies from her wishlist as well as a couple vibrators and my favourite bit, clone a willy kit.

I bought one years ago but it was confiscated by my old boss so they could put it up on show 😁

Anyway LH, get on the same day delivery bandwagon pleassseeeeee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For us in Sweden it can take up to 5 working days! I'm sure some countries have even longer delivery times πŸ˜„ I would be overjoyed if it would only take one working day!

Sxleksaker wrote:

For us in Sweden it can take up to 5 working days! I'm sure some countries have even longer delivery times πŸ˜„ I would be overjoyed if it would only take one working day!

Blimey guess a working day or 2 isn't so bad then. πŸ˜‚it must be horrible waiting a whole week or more!?!

It is 😁

Surely the anticipation must be delicious?

Gentle giant wrote:

Surely the anticipation must be delicious?

It is and it isn't haha.

Yes it all depends were you live but i hope it comes soon. Also note its just after new year so that could be issue as well as some delivery don't come on time on this busy yaers.

Halfofawhole wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

Blimey guess a working day or 2 isn't so bad then. πŸ˜‚it must be horrible waiting a whole week or more!?!

Yeah we wait a good 7 days here in Spain for a delivery. And we live out in the country, and so we have a PO Box, so we have to drive into town, which we dont do everyday. So if we miss it by 1 day, it could be another 3 or 4 days before we go back in to town.

Personally I don't mind the wait but when I have to collect my parcel I do wonder what the posties at the sorting office would do if they knew what was in these magic brown boxes...

It takes slightly more than a week to reach me in Singapore. I understand the item reach my country in less than a week but it takes aong time to clear our local customs. Think the beauty of LH delivery came with a tracking code and I'm able to track the exact location of my order.

5-7 working days for something to get to Australia from the UK or the US :'(

I know its a killer!, But at least normally you know it will be on time and correct. I cant wait for the two days to pass and i receive my goodies :)

Ordered a few items on Sunday for a bit of a play session.

Checkout on Sunday said delivery yesterday.

Got dispatched on Monday so I was expecting them today.

Just had a look at the tracking and at 3am they arrived at Distribution Centre in the South West. Where did they disappear to for 24 hours??

Arrrggghhhh!

Knicks wrote:

Ordered a few items on Sunday for a bit of a play session.

Checkout on Sunday said delivery yesterday.

Got dispatched on Monday so I was expecting them today.

Just had a look at the tracking and at 3am they arrived at Distribution Centre in the South West. Where did they disappear to for 24 hours??

Arrrggghhhh!

Same problem here! Ordered a couple of new vibrators including a special wiggly one I thought Mrs.GV might like and here we are hanging around waiting for the postman to come.

I could have put that better.

OH

I enjoy the waiting, the anticipation is exciting. Never had a slow delivery and on the odd occasion I've had stuff arrive early.