Why use nipple clamps? Info

I’m all for a bit of nipple tweaking and I do love to latch on whichever nipple clamps I grab and enjoy the sensations that ripple through my body. But why should other women or men try them?

Well, here are a few reasons from me:

• Location, Location, Location!

The nipples house many many many nerves, which when stimulated can cause the same stimuli reaction in the brain that arousing the clitoris/vagina, do.

When aroused, your nipples will erect (there are erectile muscles in those nips) and cause arousal, which in turn flicks the switch on and can add intensity to orgasms.

• It’s all about the base

There are 4 major nerves that run signals from women’s genitals to the brain. These are:

Pudendal nerve – connects the clitoris

Pelvic nerve – carries signals from the vagina

Hypogastric nerve – connects with the cervix and uterus

Vagus nerve – travels from the cervix and uterus without passing through the spinal cord

When your nipples are being aroused, those signals are sent via the same nerves as the above 4.

• Hallelujah!

Your nipples are a sensitive area, due to nerves. When using nipple clamps and teasers, you are stimulating an erogenous zone that is like pushing the Go button for sexual desires. When a nipple clamp is attached correctly, with every little move you make, you are teasing your body and brain with the pleasure/pain shabang,

Although it can take some people a while to get the gist of the pleasure/pain theory, others take to it straight off the bat. But with the nipples, as long as you introduce clamps and such, with ease, your body will take to them like a duck to water.

Tweaking those nipples, release endorphins through out the body and gets your blood pumping.

• Jumping into the deep end

Nipple play bring in an emotional connection between you and your partner, it’s like a magnet to metal. It maybe due to allowing someone control over your body, means you have trust in them.

If you are looking to get into the fetish life of Dom/subs, nipple play can be a gentle entrance into this area with your partner.

• Pain IS pleasure

OK, for some it may not be but as we climax, our bodies can undergo much more stimulation, than before reaching that point.

For me, as I am about to climax, I love my nipples being twisted hard or nibbled on. I usually have a pair of nipple clamps attached to me, which a connecting chain. As I orgasm, he will tug at the chains, which makes my orgasm experience that much more intense.

Great info - thanks so much ! Have always loved my nipples being bitten, twisted and pulled- now I know why !

lol you're welcome, sharing is caring x

I'm a bloke and love getting my nipples played with & bitten when I come.

Blueeyes82 We've been into nipple pumping for some time and she love mine when they are pumped. They become bigger than her's!! (15mm) she likes to play and suck them but to me they feel as if the blood has cusioned the nerves. It's not until a couple of hours have passed and they become deflated that I get any sensation back then all I need is a little firm grip and a fraction of a twist then I get that electric tingle each side of my genitals, and a trickle of pre cum.

Good post there Blueeyes82.

Enjoy. x

Very interesting. I'll be honest I have never really felt much from nipple play so I don't think my OH naturally pays them that much attention as it won't get the same reaction as if he focuses elsewhere.

however after reading this post I'm going to explore a bit more and pay my puppies a bit more attention and see how they like it.

....... I think my whole evening has just been lost now as I will be searching new products that I have previously skipped! Good job the OH is at work!!!

thank you

........ Any recommendations?

These butterfly clamps are amazing but not for the faint hearted

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8071

If you are just starting out, then these ones are perfect

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31536

Wowza, I might have to work up to the butterfly ones.

The other ones don't look so daunting. My basket might be full by the end of the night!

I agree butterflies. These are my good old faithfuls. I have about 5 different pairs and always go back to these. X