Wife always on about she woukd love a BBC

My wife always on about BBC and when she tells me she would love 2 fuck a black man it turns me on should i let her do it and watch whats your opinion how u had a BBC or yr parner had 1 n where would i find a black man thanks in advance

Hi if she wants a BBC, and the idea turns you on then go for it you can watch or join in, where you can find a BBC look on the Internet maby I can't help you with that

Thinking about it and it turning you on...and watching it actually happen are 2 seperate things. You need to talk very carefully with each other an ensure its something you can both handle (metophorically speaking). If you really both want to do it, join a swingers site you'll find lots of willing volunteers x

😉

Thanks for the response hampshire couple what swinging site would u recommend and have you do that befor x

Fab swingers is regularly talked about on here. I can recommend. I've had some great meets from there. Just careful go through your messages, there can be a few oddballs!

Thanks hun ill check it out x

My first was in a swinger club, that avoids the need to exchange messages, time-wasting, etc you get with Fabswingers. Highkly recommended!

This post is no longer available.

How about trying a penis extender on her?

1 Like

what Chlojakes said xx

We have toyed with the idea of wanting to watch my wife with some one, either me being in the room or they take photos as they do it and send to me, it wasn’t going to be a bbc... it almost happened, hotel booked and everything. Gutted it didn’t happen and now it seems like she doesn’t want to now. So think about it and if you both want to, do it soon, procrastination generally leads to nothing. Fab is good but as people have said... you get lots of pushy men who can’t take the word no.

Scoob wrote:

Peakcouple wrote:

My first was in a swinger club, that avoids the need to exchange messages, time-wasting, etc you get with Fabswingers. Highkly recommended!

Highly recommend a swingers club or BBC?

Both! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

just saying fantacy is wonderfull ,, reality be carefull please