Wife said she wanted to spice things up and I am shocked and excited at the same time.

Yesterday my wife said she wanted to spice things up, I asked in what way she she said she wants to wear a strap on and f*** me why I wear a black skirt and white blouse, her words not mine, I cross dress a bit in the bedroom anyway often wearing skirts, dresses and stocking and suspenders etc, well truth be known I crossdess every night for bed, knickers bra nighties, no make up or wigs though, so i am totally up for the dressing side of things, the pegging sounds exciting to try, so she ordered a starter strap on kit from here that comes with 2 dildos 6" and 8" think I will be fine trying the 6", later in the day she says we need a few more bits, now this is where I am shocked and excited, she starts to show me the extra bits she is adding to her basket, not all from love honey but most of it is, first she says i am getting gagged so I am thinking gag ball but instead she orders a dildo gag as she says i need to suck cock why being f*****, spreader bar so I can not shut my legs, collar and lead, for her a butt plug and nipple suckers. The ordering and talking gets us quite turned on so we started having sex, why we are at it she starts telling me in detail how she is going to f*** me face down why I suck on my dildo gag, then she says no actually I am also getting you a realistic dildo to suck on also, so after we finished are session she went back on love honey and ordered a 6.5" realistic suction dildo....

So yes i am excited and why having sex was really turned on by everything she said but after I came the thought of sucking on a dildo feels wrong as I consider myself straight and definitely only fancy women. So why in the moment it all sounded great i am confused why once I came the later seemed wrong, anyone else gone this far with their partner, have they tried all this but still consider themselves fully straight or should I try and leave the me sucking on a dildo part out of our fun?

It sounds like you're in for a fun night. πŸ™‚ If it's not something you've done before make sure you warm up properly, and if you're gagged and restrained make sure you have a safe-signal so you can stop if it ever gets too much. πŸ‘

Sucking on a fake cock will not make you gay. πŸ™‚Though you don't have to do it if, for any reason, you don't want to. Sometimes it's the taboo-breaking that can be titillating, or maybe it's a side of your wife you've never experienced before that made it such exciting dirty-talk. Either way, you can try it out and see if you like it in the swing of things, or if it's too much then you can pop it on the back-burner and maybe come back to it another time. Some things are more fun as fantasy anyway, as then pesky reality can't get in the way and ruin it. πŸ™‚

Have fun. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Two things instantly jump to mind here. Firstly, just because you're male doesn't mean you have to go along with everything. Saying no to something you don't want to do doesn't make you selfish or weak. Would you feel happy knowing you'd made her do something she didn't want to do? Also, messing around with toys doesn't make you gay. You're clearly all over your wife (in more ways than one) so I wouldn't panic about that. It seems weird that you only worried about that when you thought about a dildo in your mouth, but shoving one repeatedly up your backside was perfectly fine..! Frankly I'd just make the most of her being adventurous. If you don't like it afterwards then speak up and try something different.

I completely agree, i would try anything once, if i dont like then i say, im a straight male and i dont think it will affect any part of you at all, on the other hand you may enjoy it more than you think, unfortunately my OH isnt as adventurous as i am although im working on that. You can always try and not do it again if its too much, just have fun with it and see what you make of it, just role with it and i will get working on my OH been just as adventurous 🀣🀣

I completely agree, i would try anything once, if i dont like then i say, im a straight male and i dont think it will affect any part of you at all, on the other hand you may enjoy it more than you think, unfortunately my OH isnt as adventurous as i am although im working on that. You can always try and not do it again if its too much, just have fun with it and see what you make of it, just role with it and i will get working on my OH been just as adventurous 🀣🀣

Sounds like great fun to me! Your wife certainly has an active imagination.

I wouldn't get too hung up on "what counts as fully straight". Sexual preference is a broad spectrum, and the important thing is probably to accept wherever you might find yourself on that spectrum.

Dressing in women's clothes would be considered "queer" by many people. But if you find it's a happy part of your masculinity and heterosexuality, then that's great. Similarly, if sucking a dildo feels right in the moment, then go for it. If not, don't go for it.

Either way, having a phallic toy inserted into you is not suddenly going to make you attracted to men.

What we are discussing here is not an all-encompassing identity of gayness - but rather particular behaviours or sexual acts, which may or may not be considered straight or gay by different people or in different contexts.

It sound to me that your wife wants to take charge in the bedroom. I’m all for that as I did the same with my husband and after a little reluctance and fear when he saw the size of strap on I bought , he wanted me to f##k him.

I recommend going with the flow but have a safe word just in case your wife gets lost in the moment.

My husband now loves being the submissive one occasionally as he says that surrendering control is so exciting and I love being the one in charge of his pleasure as I’m sure your wife wants to experience.

Forget any fears of your sexuality, being anally penetrated won’t suddenly make you gay. Embrace what your wife is offering and explore a different aspect of sex together. Enjoy and tell us how you get on.