Wife wants to try girl on girl

Looking for Genuine interest

After lots of toys n great sex my wife has expressed she wud like to play with another women of similar age as ourselves whilst I watch and strictly only my wife is allowed to touch me and vise verse ..

Any advise on were to look to set this kind of situation up

Thanks

Swingers clubs or find a local BDSM munch group. Visit local dogging areas. Fetlife is a decent place to start if your looking for a munch (basically a get together over food, everyone dressed vanilla) good place to meet other kinksters face to face. You could also solicit a professional.

I reccomend the face to face interactions because from my experience and others I know, these are the most succesful and safe.

Finding what your looking for may be difficult. The professional option is obviously the easiest, probably what I would do for the first go.

As above, if your lucky enough to have a close friend who is quite open then that can be an option but sometimes this can also weird people out. Plenty of swingers clubs up and down the UK and also a lot of forums with Similar couples or singles who want the same.

I would suggest meeting them beforehand to make sure your all comfortable and all get the same vibe. Also take into consideration your partner and let her choose her potential play partner, this was she feels comfortable and will be less intimidated. A lot of emotions are involved, it's really not always like the movies and sadly it can cause a lot of distress and upset so really discuss this with your partner and make sure all of the rules are open and agreed before making the next step.

We struck really lucky with our experience our friend who OH had known from childhood was at ours having a drink when the topic of fantasies cropped up. I was asked if I had any which I did ant told her I would have loved to see OH with another female OH then said she had actually been thinking about it as well but didn’t know how to go about it to which jen replied well I may be able to help out on that and told OH she had wanted to fck her for years but was too afraid to ask as they had known each other for so long. OH said well if I can’t kiss and neck on with one of my oldest friends then who could I do it with and to my surprise OH took jens head in her hands and gave her a long kiss jen returned with her tongue and one thing led to another and I got to watch my OH have lesbian sex for the first time. They have met up a couple of times since and have even fulfilled one of OH fantasies but that’s a different story