Win the Ultimate Music Festival Experience with the Summer Of LoveHoney

It's the Summer of LoveHoney!

We're giving away pairs of tickets to 6 of the summer's top music festivals...

And on the Saturday night you and your partner will be picked up from the festival by a champagne limo and taken to a luxury hotel for a night of nookie with £100 of LoveHoney goodies. Much better than spending the night in a muddy tent!

Oh, and the limo will take you back to the festival on Sunday too.

Want to enter? Just go to:

http://www.summeroflovehoney.co.uk/

Oooooo not bloody bad!

Is the festival bit compulsory?

I'd be happy with limo, sex and toys to be honest!

This is a great prize! Nice one LH!

Fantastic prize..... LOVE reading festival so posted my details and have everything I own crossed =D

Fantastic prize!! I'm normally working at festivals so don't really get to enjoy them, would be fab to just veg out at one without feeling guilty for not stewarding! Everything is crossed and crossed again!

x

Quick announcement for all of you who signed up to the Festival Experience. We have announced the two winners for Download Ellen Sanders and Karen Hankinson. Well Done!

Ellen & Karen have both won a pair of tickets to the Download Festival along with a £100 box of LoveHoney goodies a Champagne Limo drive and a night in a top Hotel.

The next Festival Experience available is T in the Park. Don't forget to enter and promote your page to be in with a chance to win. I think I am a bit jealous as staff can not enter... damn

Well done Ellen and Karen xxx

Well done Ellen and Karen.

Oooooooooh TITP next! I would never be so lucky but I've got everything crossed! x

Well done ladies...... enjoy yourselves =D Xxx

Well done to all that entered and those that won. :)

Whoop - well done to the winners for that festival!

Ax

i'd love to win the T in the park one as that friday is my 20th birthday :P

Congratulations to the winners, hope you have an amazing time at Download, the line up looks AMAZING!

I SO want to go to Reading! Blink 182 are playing who I love! I've missed out on seing them 3 times when they were touring many moons ago...twice because my parents wouldn't let me and once because one because Tom selfishly busted his back and they cancelled the tour...how rude!

xxKPxx

Congratulations to the winners! =D Download has an amazing lineup! =D

I'm trying for reading, even though I've seen them 6 times I want to see Lostprophets at a festival. =D

Of course I want to see the other acts too. =P

Are we allowed to post the links for our entries here? =)

I wish I could enter this but I live in Ireland :( My OH's mom still lives in London though but I don't think that counts.

Congrats to the winners,enjoy :D

Little Lady wrote:

I'm trying for reading, even though I've seen them 6 times I want to see Lostprophets at a festival. =D

Don't see why not! The more people you can get to sign up via your link the more points you will get. You can post it in other forums too. Would be a good one for some of the money saving web sites if you're members - you could end up with tons of points if people sign up from one of their forums. Good Luck for Reading x

Im in lust of the Reading Fest too! Goodluck everyone!

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Little Lady wrote:

Don't see why not! The more people you can get to sign up via your link the more points you will get. You can post it in other forums too. Would be a good one for some of the money saving web sites if you're members - you could end up with tons of points if people sign up from one of their forums. Good Luck for Reading x

Thanks Bonny! =D

Please help me if you can, I will gladly do the same! http://www.summeroflovehoney.co.uk/natalee

Congratulations Ellen & Karen, hope you are having a fantastic weekend! Well done LoveHoney, another fabulous prize!

x

Congrats to the winners! (Although I hope it pisses it down, you stole my prize!)