Wish me luck

I’m going to try a full pubic waxing today using hard wax.

I’ve never had one before and my wife’s never done one before.

What could possibly go wrong?

11 Likes

good luck :grimacing:

Pro tip! Don’t leave it so long the wax sets… totally not speaking from experience… :joy:

12 Likes

Good luck with it :grimacing:

Good luck! Ouch :grimacing:

I’ve found hot wax hurts much less than warm wax!

2 Likes

I’ve found that I prefer avoiding the wax altogether! :rofl::rofl: Saying that I’ll probably forget how much I hate it and try again sooner or later :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Just try to trim it down to a quarter inch and it won’t be as bad if you leave it regular length it will hurt

2 Likes

Miss read your first post @rockstar as I read it as a public waxing. I was thinking my god your brave and I wonder where that is taking place!! Had to reread it and now understand. lol

7 Likes

Good luck! Fortune favours the brave.
As Caesar famously said.
His next words where ‘et tu Brutus’!

Yikes! Good luck! Sending you all the strength :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

@rockstar Your a brave one. All the best with it :+1:

Good luck, tell us how it goes!

You are way more brave than me I could never get it done :sweat_smile:

Good luck :crossed_fingers:t4: @rockstar

Hope it goes well ! I have only sugar waxed and love it .

Good luck - we’ve recently started doing hard wax with one another. It’ll definately take a few goes to get good at it. I recommend watching a few YouTube vids first! I’m pretty happy with my improvements and we’re only on the second time…I think by the third time ill be ok at it.

From my experience the best advice is direct pressure on the area you waxed immediately after
Pulling the wax…and try to create a lip (out of wax ;))to grab onto…and don’t spread it too thin or it won’t come off in one…

1 Like

OK. It’s done now.

It was more awkward than I expected with lots of difficult to access corners and skin which was very dificult to pull tight but it was less painful than I had prepared my self for.

My groin, which initially was glowing so red that it was visible from space, has started to resume its normal colour.

As expected we started badly but as we got to understand the technique we got better. Next time will be easier and quicker.

I’ll give it a couple of days to recover then tidy up any areas we missed with either tweezers or my wife’s epilator.

It does feel wonderfully smooth though.

9 Likes

Very brave! Good luck.

It’s done. See above​:grinning:.