Wishlist problems. Help needed.

Is there a maximum amount of items you can see on a friends wishlist?

I ask because I have 127 items on my wishlist, it says I have 127 before I click to view the wishlist. When I go into my wishlist on my account I can see all the items, but when my partner views my wishlist (or when I post my wishlist on my blog) it still says 127 items but only shows about 30 ish. I am confused. I logged out of my account and searched for my profile and checked it and yup, only showing 30 ish.

Does anyone know whats going on? I would like to try fix it as I use it for my blog and its all broke and I am a sad panda.

Also yes, 127 items is a lot, yes I am a greedy mare. Yes I am addicted to lovehoney lol.

I have the same issue. My main wishlist has 20 items but when someone else views it there is only 4!

Have spotted this myself, can't remember who's list it was but none of the items were showing at all.

I don't have a fix but perhaps it would help to split the list into categories of smaller lists, and of course removing anything that's discontinued?

Splitting it up would mean multiple links on my blog, or viewers thinking im only interested in one catagory, but its an option to shrink it down if the problem persists, although if Ali has 20 items and it only shows 4, I guess shrinking won't help either. :S I always keep it updated so no discontinued items atm.

Maybe LH might help us work it out if they see this post.

How about having more than 1 wish list. Specific list for specific things, ie wish list for me, wish list for him etc etc

Fluffbags wrote:

Splitting it up would mean multiple links on my blog, or viewers thinking im only interested in one catagory, but its an option to shrink it down if the problem persists, although if Ali has 20 items and it only shows 4, I guess shrinking won't help either. :S I always keep it updated so no discontinued items atm.

Maybe LH might help us work it out if they see this post.

I have separate wishlists for different types of products but I created an extra list to keep everything together so I could link to it from my blog, but since only a few items are actually showing up in it I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to have to have several wishlist widgets clogging up my blog.

Exactly Ali xx

Still hope a LH staff member might help us solve the problem xx

Hi everyone

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, it seems we're all having the same problem with our own wishlists.

I've flagged it up to our lovely IT team who will look into getting a fix ASAP.

Thanks again!

Thanks for getting back to us Jess, much appreciated xx