Wishlist weekend offer

Hi,

Can anyone help please? I've just put an item in my basket after clicking through the Wishlist Weekend 30% off email I had, but I can't see any discount.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Have a wee chat with customer care. They are your best bet.

Thanks, RC.

I'm having the same problem.

Clicked through the email add items from wishlist and no discount is showing.

Bugger , after opticians yesterday , order is a no go , oh well maybe next time 😞👍👍

VR wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone help please? I've just put an item in my basket after clicking through the Wishlist Weekend 30% off email I had, but I can't see any discount.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Gagged Ferrit wrote:

I'm having the same problem.

Clicked through the email add items from wishlist and no discount is showing.

Did either of you manage to get it working? It's just let me use it this morning with no problems.

I haven't tried this morning as the item I wanted is now out of stock.

I'm not fated to use this order. Bloody Mercury in Retrograde!

ETA: I tried using Live Chat yesterday and earlier and that's not working either - I was really hoping they'd let me use it when the item would come back in. 

What do you think my chances are? Worth getting it touch or not?

Its worked for me !!! ....Follow instructions carefully.

What you need to do is set up a NEW Wishlist & call it "Weekend"

Then add your items to Weekend wishlist !! From there its, to Select Items to Basket.

Once you've done this, its then view basket...you will get the Discount....then through to payment etc.

Hope this helps,

N.

Enjoy rest of the weekend

Well, some fantastic news for me (for a change!).

I just managed to get the code working even though the item is out of stock - it's in my basket and the Weekend Wishlist is showing as a discount.

Even better news - I managed to get through to Live Chat and spoke to a lovely lady who told me they'd honour the code as a goodwill gesture for when the item is back in stock.

Fantastic customer service, as usual, but this is definitely on the above and beyond list!

Great news VR! Hope it's worth the wait.

Me, too. The only other thing that's worked for me has been the Tango (rec'd to me here).

I read your review of the Sona Cruise and the bit about it hitting all the spots rung my bell. I decided there and then I have to have it! I'd love the Cruise but it's quite a bit out of my budget, even with the discount, so fingers crossed the normal one will trip my switch.

It seems ideal for someone like me who has dodgy nerves - I orgasm really quickly when they're working, but they also get sensitised really quickly, too, and if I over-cook it (IYKWIM), I'm in pain for ages and can't pee ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Tango is amazing, but I have to balance it really finely. The thought of the waves penetrating deeply, but not being harsh sounds like just the ticket.

Any issues like this pleaasseee get in touch with customer service - we can help :D

Can I take this opportunity to thank you all at LH, Paige? I've spent a fortune this weekend - but with all the combined offers I've saved almost as much as I've spent! So a huge thank you for that: and the super fast delivery made for some fantastic sex this weekend! :D

Great news that you got it working! So sorry you were having some difficulty with it. 

If you are ever having issues with getting on Live chat, do phone or email. Using the forum is the slowest way to get a response from Lovehoney.

All ways to connect quickly and get a quicker response rate are listed here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

That 30% deal worked well for me,i purchased 3 of the Thrust 3 speed bullet vibrators normally £9.99 each i got them in the 3 for £15 so that was 1 discount 2nd discount was 20% off for buying 2 or more vibrators 3rd discount 25% for buying 2 or more Thrust toys and 4th was the 30% wishlist discount i would have had a 5th of 20% off because i had left the items in my basket without checking out which i applied and it worked without cancelling any of the others but i got interrupted before i could pay and by the time i came back to it that one had expired but 4 discounts and free next day shipping was a bargain at £6.30 total.

Paige and Leanne - thanks, Both. Could you please say thanks to Renee on Live Chat for her help, too?

I've been checking in all day to see if they're back in stock. Can't wait :-D

VR wrote:

Paige and Leanne - thanks, Both. Could you please say thanks to Renee on Live Chat for her help, too?

I've been checking in all day to see if they're back in stock. Can't wait :-D

Will do!

I just went on live chat and explained the problem and a very helpful person on there sent me a code to enter, I did that and it gave me the discount.

I just wish other companies dealt with customers queries as efficiently

Well, the Sona popped back into stock very briefly earlier today so I got on to Live Chat where Steven very kindly helped me to get the discount in the basket alongside it (I'm a bit duh with computer stuff, especially when I'm panicked!).

So, thank you, Steven and LH. I'm hopefully gonna have a very big smile on my face this time tomorrow night!

I created a wishlist and tried to add the one item I've been lusting after into it, only to find it couldn't be added as it is discontinued. I popped on to customer care and they gave me a link to give me 30% off without having to put it in the wishlist. I'm so annoyed with myself because I was rushing so didn't think to get some more toy wipes. Very happy with customer care as always.