Partners caught masturbating?

Ladies, do you get caught masturbating by your partner? Guys do you catch your lady doing it?

I don’t ‘catch’ my wife doing it anymore as she does it so regularly and is very open that she does it most days in the shower. I love to see her doing it so anytime she is in there I may happen to walk in and watch her!

3 Likes

One partner walked in on me in the act and said…

“Oh I see you’re busy”

And walked out again…

11 Likes

Why didn’t he join in ???

1 Like

Yes . I’ve not been caught …don’t think it would go down well . Unfortunately never caught anyone either

1 Like

I’ve been caught quite a few times. I’m so embarrassed every time even though he knows I have solo toys and was in a relationship with him over 10 years.

1 Like

Never been caught or caught OH, even though we both do it.I have bought a lot of her toys. If i did i’d just ask to help! :wink:

1 Like

to be honest no I have not caught my OH and he’s not caught me she might off caught th cum if she was there lol :baguette_bread::sweat_drops:

Never been caught but my wife seems to have a sixth sense in that she knows shortly after that the deed has been done

4 Likes

I’ve never caught my OH doing it…I would love to tho! I’ve told her plenty of times that she should let me know if she is! (if i’m not there - as it would be a huge turn on if she did…however this is yet to happen…im hoping its just that shes too shy to tell me as opposed to not doing it at all)

2 Likes

I think we all deserve a bit of “Me time” so i wouldn’t purposely intrude.

4 Likes

I don’t so much catch her as encourage her so I know when she’s playing solo.

1 Like

I’ve certainly been caught especially by my current and his response is almost always “ooh would you like some help?”

Previous response by ex was sighing and saying “seriously?”

1 Like

Sounds like your current partner has the correct reaction!

2 Likes

I agree! Was one of the first things we realized we’re both very sexual but also very affectionate(like random butt grab or deep kiss) people.

1 Like

Sounds like me and the wife! The little things that make the difference

1 Like

not actually in the middle of the act, but I have walked into the shower where a dildo has been left on the floor before use. I simply told her to have fun and left. Ive also come back from sport where a dildo has been in the sink for washing.

Ive told her on more than one occasion, I want her to enjoy herself and that it turns me on incredibly that she does. Ofcourse I’d like to participate or at least watch, but thats a secondary consideration.

2 Likes

My wife only masturbates while i’m not around, quite often i think but i’ve never managed to be there to walk in on her. My drive is much higher overall so it’s always me getting ‘caught’.
Would love it if that lead to sex but it’s a bit more awkward if i’m honest…

1 Like

My husband has walked in on me and I have on him. It’s no big deal as we are very relaxed about masturbation and even perform for each other which is very exciting.

2 Likes

My wife is is open about it and lets me watch her anytime I want and we often masturbate together if we just want to get off quickly. However, I know she likes to wank often but it’s usually when I’m not around so I’ve only caught her at it a few times. I don’t even mention it that much now but she must use her dildo regularly as it is often left out after use or being cleaned up.

1 Like

I don’t think I have been caught before at all and it’s not something he’s asked me about so I don’t think he knows. I masturbate when he has gone out or in the shower normally so I don’t think he has a clue about me doing it.

2 Likes