Partners caught masturbating?

I have caught the O/H only a couple of times usually when she is reading an erotic book and hasn’t looked up from the pages. It is so sexy to see her enjoying herself.

3 Likes

Is it me or did I just read another post about a lady ‘catching’ her partner masturbating and the overwhelming response was that ‘caught’ implied that he was doing something wrong and shameful and yet now the tables are turned, it seems to be ok to ‘catch’ your lady having some alone time.
It’s one of the most natural things to do whether alone or together and should never cause shame.
Everybody does it and you will hopefully know if it’s something you’re both comfortable in sharing or just knowing about then that’s great.
My wife and I are completely open about it and it’s something we share but at the same time respect the others privacy if and when they just want to be alone and probably lost in a fantasy that may or may not involve the other person.

4 Likes

I think it was more the context in which that word was used, rather than the word itself (if we’re thinking about the same Topic :slightly_smiling_face:).

1 Like

If I talk about masterbation with friends they look shocked that I even use the word. Because I talk do open and freely about it I think it encourages them to talk about it

2 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser that’s the problem with nuns and vicars as friends they go all religious on you hun ha ha

1 Like

And I suppose you only really understand the context if you’re there!!! :joy::wink:

2 Likes

I think if you’re saying ‘I caught my partner masturbating’, and you’re really annoyed that they’re masturbating at all, then that’s a separate thing to just walking in on your partner. :+1:

Not everyone masturbates either…

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly well not altogether hun that would very messy x

i dont think my wife does

Alot of women I talk to look horrified at the mention of it…think it’s just us on the forum…
:rofl:
And when I mentioned anal…
Silence from them all…

:zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

66 posts were split to a new topic: Talking with partners about sex

I think most people do it, and on here we can talk freely about anything. In real life, people get embarrassed, so they deny it! @CurvyJilly i bet you could hear a pin drop, and everyone looked at the floor, not knowing where else to look! :joy:

1 Like

Is it classed as catching if he’s at the side of you doing it and it wakes you up :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

He knows I do it and we do it together in bed together sometimes but most times I do it when I am on my own and have privacy so I don’t really get ‘caught’ or walked in on.

Some time after we first moved in together, about 15 years ago now, I actually remember him asking me ‘do you wank in the shower often’? Now we had not been together as long back then and I was still a little reserved so I said ‘only now and again’ even though it was quite often. I asked him what prompted him to ask me and he said ‘because I was sure I had just about heard you orgasm in there’. From then on we have had very few things we didn’t talk about openly.

2 Likes

When I first read the title , my mind went straight to "Wives and girlfriends masturbating " . LOL , I thought I would enjoy that ! I have only had one girlfriend that would openly masturbate , and would invite me to assist .

1 Like

Wives and Girlfriends caught masturbating, indicates that it is an illicit action, whereas in my experience it is either a case of voyeurism if the OH leaves the door ajar, or I accidentally walk in unexpected or else the OH blatantly masturbates when we are in bed together. Either way as long as they are enjoying themselves then good on them I say.

2 Likes

We are very open about it, I do it a lot and my boyfriend not much at all. He loves to see me do it and this is often in the shower so I’ll masturbate if I need to and if he see’s me it’s not an issue.

1 Like

I used to be embarrassed whenever my partner caught me regardless it was seeing me or hearing me.

But over time I did get over it and if he does walk in now he offers me help or it turns into mutual masturbation.

5 Likes

I remember once I told my hubby I was tired and wanted an early night. Which was partly true, but I was also craving a solo session. Thought I’d been convincing but fifteen minutes later after cumming I received a video of me finishing. Hubby has caught on and watched from the door. He loved it, I loved being caught, and we had sex there and then.

Masturbation isn’t an issue at all in our marriage, we encourage each other to do it. Even in the story above it wasn’t particularly a secret from him, I just knew I really wanted it and that he wasn’t in the mood that evening. I’ve walked in on him or heard him in the shower, he’s spotted my bottom drawer not fully closed after I’ve had a root around for dildos or woken up to me rubbing myself during the night. Not a problem and usually very hot.

4 Likes