woman pissing in public

gotta say i totally agree with lesleys

imeldaimelda wrote:

I've had a few boyfriends that would get really turned on by a woman peeing. I've never indulged them (too messy, but I suppose you could do it in the shower) but it seems to be a pretty common male fantasy.

You could be right there Imelda ;)

lesleys wrote:

Never been able to see anything sexy or whatever about watersports...could someone explain please how they find this activity a turn on ? I'm not trying to be judgemental, it's just I honestly can't see the thrill behind it!

I think trying to explain why something is a turn on to somebody who isn't turned on by the same thing is pretty difficult. Imagine a woman who is into men trying to explain to a lesbian why she finds men hot. A lesbian will never see the attraction. Similarly, a lesbian will never be able to explain to straight woman why she finds women to be the ultimate and only turn on.

Personally, I find ordinary vanilla sex, one-woman-one-man-missionary-with-the-lights-off to be utterly without interest and I don't understand how anybody can enjoy that. But it doesn't matter what I think, just as long as the participants enjoy it, that's all that matters. I don't think it's important why some people like that, all that's important is the fact that they do.

So, I think that it's pretty pointless to ask people to justify their desires and give reasons for their turn-ons, as if every turn-on has a reason, and as if every turn-on is something a person can choose. Because in my experience, turn-ons are facts, not choices.

I think asking for explanations like that is disrespectful, however unintentional. After all, I personally don't find monogamy at all appealing, and yet I'm not asking anybody here to explain why they think it's so hot to be in a monogamous relationship. In my opinion, to do so would be rude. You can't see the thrill behind watersports? Ok, then don't do them. That was easy.

People like what they like. As far as I'm concerned, that's the end of it.

I've never seen the appeal to watersports but if hubby suggested to try it then I wouldn't say no, it's all about trying something once

xxx

Having a wetroom helps!!!

TB

It probably would!

xx

tallboy247 wrote:

Having a wetroom helps!!!

TB

After peeing everywhere a wetroom becomes inevitable,lol

Hi silverado, welcome, great first post!

xxx

I have no paticular interest in watersports but have indulged in it several times, usually in waterproof conditions.

I have done it on girls who like it on the basis that, It does no harm, is not dangerous nor even unclean, it's a naturally incurring sterile liquid.

I would say it's not about trying anything once.

I say, and it's always been my motto to try anything twice, even threesomes can go wrong sometimes on the first 5th or even tenth try, to take just one example is a bad idea.

The first time you try something new, it's just new, you don't know what to expect, trying it the second time removes more or less all doubt about whether you can or will enjoy it in the future.

Oh, on another note, blood play is cool for me, love it, played with it a lot, and I love to do share this letting experience with women who do enjoy it.

But I wanna hear more about these knives your keeping out of the bedroom....

Okay cynical head on here. I think the post from the OP is all in his head. I do not believe this happened. Sorry if I am wrong but it just sounds too far fetched