[Poll] Womanizer - did it work?

I guess it’s all down to personal preference but they do seem popular!

We’ve got The Womanizer Premium (and the Classic), a Lelo Sona Cruise, and a Satisfyer Pro3. Out of those, Mrs Chimp prefers the Sona, but only by a tiny fraction. She thinks the Womanizers are also brilliant. :slightly_smiling_face: The UK site don’t currently stock the Sona or the Satisfyer (though the Australia store has Satisfyers), but they’ve got a pretty wide selection of Womanizers. :+1:

There’s a comparison chart knocking about which compares a few. It’s from April, so it maybe a little out of date, but might still be useful. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

So if I was to go for one … which one ? Lol

2 Likes

Depends on your budget, and what kind of features you’re looking for? For instance, the Melt is app controlled for £120 (We-Vibe, but it’s Womanizer tech inside); or there’s the Womanizer Premium for £170, and that has a Smart-Silence feature that only turns the toy on when it’s in contact which makes them a bit quieter if that’s important to you?

All the Womanizers feel pretty similar though. The more expensive models tend to have a lot more intensities, bigger batteries, and some extra features, but the basic tech/feel is the same.

The Romps are getting a bit of love in this topic too, and they’re at the more affordable end at £35/£50 - which is fair few quid cheaper than even the Starlet2 at £70.

It’s worth a mention that a lot of the new discount codes don’t work with We-Vibe, Womanizer, or the Romps, so you probably want to bear that in mind when browsing. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m not bothered about noise or an app control, I’m more after the sensation.

Personally I’d go for one with a decent runtime, and a fair few intensities if you’re buying a toy for keeps. But if you’re looking to dip a toe in for a decent chunk less, then the Romps are looking pretty good. :+1:

I’ve reviewed the Classic and the Premium, if they’re any good to you? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have a romp switch, it is definitely enjoyable but didn’t make me squirt like lots of others have said - I need g spot stimulation for that! But was definitely a good purchase I think!

1 Like

Part of the enduring appeal for us is that while a g-spot orgasm takes a while for Mrs K to build up to, our muff snuffler can very quickly help coax out a very last minute clitoral orgasm to add in on top.
I don‘t know if this is how other people are using it to squirt?

1 Like

Womaniser starlet was first toy to ever give me multiples. I bought the fancy silent premium womaniser from this and, not that it’s not worth the money, but I still go for my starlet often. I never had an issue with the run time despite normally having 45 minutes to reach orgasm and my starlet only lasting 35, I’d finish early and then just use the battery life as a timer for low long is reasonably to go for multiples without leaving me sore! I had the 50SOG suction which was awful, and lelo Sona which is just uncomfortable. No satisfiers. I also bought an off brand suction rabbit from a competitor which is a cool idea but the first release wasn’t great so I wouldn’t recommend it. Oh, and another here that was too loud and chunky but seems to be discontinued.

3 Likes

@Petrichor A great compelling recommendation. Having been considering getting a Womaniser or similar as a surprise and something different for the OH for a while. Your experience has helped narrow down the options. :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve probably said this previously but I have the womanizer premium and it’s literally my best friend, my go to and I don’t know how I masturbated without it before. It literally has me gushing in minutes and is a guaranteed orgasm without the numb sensation you often get with other vibrators. The we- vibe melts look very good too and I don’t have other clit vibes to compare to but I can definitely recommend the premium :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ve just ordered a Romp, thought I’d get the cheapest suction toy to see if I like the sensation then upgrade if it works out.

Fingers crossed!

4 Likes

I got the Womaniser pro for my OH. She went from zero to Oooohhhh like Porche doing 0-60
She said it felt like her clit being liked rapidly.
I think that she is totally buffed helped to get a good seal over her clit… so if anyone is having difficulty, perhaps getting the surrounding area totally hair free might help.
Happy Oooohhhh hunting.

1 Like

I have the womanizer premium, and while it does work, I find it can be finicky getting it to hit the right spot every time. It also depends on how my clit is feeling, as sometimes I can come very quickly or not at all. Also, definitely a toy for masturbating only unless your anatomy is very separated down there as there’s no way me and my partner have found to have penetrative sex while using this due to how far back from the edge the sucking part is :sweat_smile:

I’ve got my eye on the melt as the sucking part is right at the edge, and now that it comes in this lovely navy blue to match my tango x I’ll be very tempted when my anniversary rolls around, as the thought of being able to use it during sex is just :drooling_face:

1 Like

Jealous! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I have the womanizer premium, and I like it. Before I used it the first time, I read all the instructions. I spread my labia to make sure I got good suction on my clit (I switched from the small head to the medium head right away). The first couple times using it, it didn’t feel good at all while I was using it (I personally don’t think it feels like oral), but then when I got close to climaxing (and pretty quickly), it felt reallllly good! So the next couple times I used it, I just kinda laid there waiting for it to feel good, then when I’d get close to climaxing it would hit me hard… So I thought it’s worth the money for me if my orgasms are so good even if the build up isn’t that great, then I remembered I hadn’t tried the autopilot function. Man, it felt so good the whole time :stuck_out_tongue: It was building me up then easing off, but I still had an orgasm pretty quickly. It doesn’t hurt my clit while I’m using it, but I’m always a little sore after I’m done (and it’s a different kind of soreness than when I get sore from my bullet), so I’ve been using it every other time swapping with my bullet. I still haven’t tried it in the bath or on my nipples, so those are my to dos :wink:

Me either… I’ve used it with a dildo, but I don’t think I want to try sex with it because it blocks part of my vagina… I can maneuver around it with a dildo, but I don’t think me or my husband would enjoy piv sex with it…

Here’s what I thought about pricing, because the one I got was pricy… If I get a cheaper one and love it, I’ll wish I had gotten one more expensive, or I’ll want to upgrade in the future and wind up paying twice. But if I get an expensive one and don’t love it, I can return it. I’m happy with the one I have :slight_smile:

:laughing: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’m looking for anybody who’s got/previously has the desire clit sucker and another one that’s similar as the desire got discontinued extremely shockingly in my humble opinion and I’ve had it for years now so it’d be wise getting a back-up option to use aswell but also for when the desire goes to sed toy heaven(hopefully not anytime soon.) It’s still in perfect working order and has been used alot over the past 4 or 5 years.

Anyways I want something of simular quality, strength, aesthetically pleasing too so please help a gal out :ok_hand::kissing_heart:

Lovehoney UK only have the Womanizers, the We-Vibe Melt, and the Romps.

There’s a comparison table from back in April that you may find useful?

My first was the Satisfyer Pro 2 solely for the price. I wanted a Womanizer but at the time it was still SUPER new and also way more expensive than my little broke self could afford. I just recently bought the Womanizer Duo because it does have both a vibrator and the clit sucker, so that eliminates my need for 2 toys and frees up one of my hands Iol

Honestly I’ve found the suction to be VERY compatible, if not almost the exact same for both brands.

1 Like

We bought this to use as a couple but I’ve been naughty and used it myself a few times too! It’s very good at the ‘sucking’ action but not too strong or anything like that! Definite Os here. L

1 Like

I got a Romp a week and a half ago and enjoy the sensations, but there’s not nearly enough power for me. I’ve gotten a few “little” orgasms from it but I think only one really BIG one, and both were with the assistance of other toys.

After a bit of research I’ll be upgrading to one not sold here which seems to have the combo of a small opening and a lot of power (one reviewer said she no longer recommended it as it was too powerful for a lot of people - that’s exactly the energy I need).

Short version… the Romp feels pleasant but even with practice I don’t think it will ever be great, but I expected that from a low-end model.