[Poll] Womanizer - did it work?

My first was the Satisfyer Pro 2 solely for the price. I wanted a Womanizer but at the time it was still SUPER new and also way more expensive than my little broke self could afford. I just recently bought the Womanizer Duo because it does have both a vibrator and the clit sucker, so that eliminates my need for 2 toys and frees up one of my hands Iol

Honestly I’ve found the suction to be VERY compatible, if not almost the exact same for both brands.

1 Like

We bought this to use as a couple but I’ve been naughty and used it myself a few times too! It’s very good at the ‘sucking’ action but not too strong or anything like that! Definite Os here. L

1 Like

I got a Romp a week and a half ago and enjoy the sensations, but there’s not nearly enough power for me. I’ve gotten a few “little” orgasms from it but I think only one really BIG one, and both were with the assistance of other toys.

After a bit of research I’ll be upgrading to one not sold here which seems to have the combo of a small opening and a lot of power (one reviewer said she no longer recommended it as it was too powerful for a lot of people - that’s exactly the energy I need).

Short version… the Romp feels pleasant but even with practice I don’t think it will ever be great, but I expected that from a low-end model.

We’ve not got a ROMP, but with the Womanizers placement is everything. Sometimes a millimetre one way or the other can make all the difference. I don’t know if that’ll help in this case, but I thought I’d throw it out there. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Wheelie
I got the Romp just to try out the concept. I found the action kind of mild and ineffective, but then I am not super sensitive. I think I need something more powerful. I posted about it in another thread (clitoral Suction Blues) and many people have recommended the Womanizer, so I will probably give it a try.

1 Like

I have updated the Suction Toy comparison table. I’ll post it here so it’s easier to find. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

:ballot_box_with_check: Mostly complete (though please check the details on the product pages before purchase)

(updated March 2022)
(previous version)

The Suction Toy Round-Up
:uk: UK Edition

Note: Womanizer now offer a 5-year warranty on all products.

(Swipe left to scroll to the end of the table)

Model: Womanizer Duo Womanizer Premium 2 Womanizer Premium Womanizer Premium Eco We-Vibe Melt Womanizer Classic 2 Womanizer Classic Womanizer x Lovehoney InsideOut Womanizer x Lovehoney Pro40 Womanizer Liberty Womanizer Starlet 3 Womanizer Starlet 2 Womanizer Starlet Lovehoney Rose Toy Lovehoney
x ROMP Switch
Model
Price: (Mar22) £179.99 £169.99 £169.99 £169.99 £119.99 £119.99 £119.99 £109.99 £99.99 £89.99 £69.99 £69.99 £69.99 £59.99 £34.99 Price
Available Colour(s): Black, Red, Pink, Blue Black, Red, Blue, Pink, Grey/White Black, White, Red, Blue, Pink Pink Pink, Blue Black, Red Purple Purple Rose Gold Pink, Blue, Red, Purple, Lily Allen Blue, Grey, Green, Pink Coral, Blue, Purple? White Red Purple Available Colour(s)
Intensities: 12 14 12 12 12 10 8 12 6 6 6 4 4 10 6 Intensities
G-Spot Arm: 10 patterns
12 intensities
n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a 12 intensities n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a G-Spot Arm
Runtime: up to 240 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 120 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 120 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 120 minutes up to 30 minutes up to 30 minutes up to 30 minutes up to 65 minutes up to 300 minutes
(not a typo)
Runtime
Charge: ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~90 minutes (though up to 120) ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~30 minutes ~30 minutes ~30 minutes ? n/a Charge
Extra Heads: Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Small & Medium
(one of each included)
1 ? Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Comes with 1
(able to buy more)
Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Small & Medium
(comes with Small)
Small & Medium
(comes with Small)
? Extra Heads
Waterproof: Submersible Submersible Submersible Splashproof Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Splashproof Submersible Splashproof Waterproof
Extra Features: Internal vibrating arm, Smart Silence, Battery charge indicator Smart Silence, Improved Autopilot, Battery charge indicator Smart Silence, Autopilot, Battery charge indicator Eco-friendly - recyclable, exchangeable battery (300 charges), friendly to vegans, cotton storage pouch App-controlled Afterglow feature Internal vibrating arm Colour exclusive to Lovehoney Magnetic travel cover 2 button interface (+/-) compared with the single button on the original model Starlet 2 button interface (+/-) compared with the single button on the original model Starlet two button interface
travel lock
Comes with 2xAAA batteries, and a sachet of lube Extra Features
Storage Bag: Yes :+1: Yes :+1: Yes :+1: Yes :+1: Yes :+1:
(and a smidge of free lube)
Yes :+1: Yes :+1: No :negative_squared_cross_mark: No :negative_squared_cross_mark: Yes :+1:
(the magnetic travel cover)
? ? Storage Bag
Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion (replaceable) Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable 2xAAA Battery Type
Instruction Manual: PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF Instruction Manual
Model: Womanizer Duo Womanizer Premium 2 Womanizer Premium Womanizer Premium Eco We-Vibe Melt Womanizer Classic 2 Womanizer Classic Womanizer x Lovehoney InsideOut Womanizer x Lovehoney Pro40 Womanizer Liberty Womanizer Starlet 3 Womanizer Starlet 2 Womanizer Starlet Lovehoney Rose Toy Lovehoney
x ROMP Switch
Model
4 Likes

Wife and I recently bought the womanizer premium and it has changed our lives. It was bought to kind of get us out of a boring slump of missionary position sex, and get her more comfortable with her body as she doesn’t masterbate. Except I think I’ve created a monster because now she says it’s so good at what it does she uses it almost every day. Which is cool with me, Im usually too tired or stressed when I get home from work during the week anyways.

Def worth the money as I find her dressing more provocatively and touching herself and me more freq. It lit a spark, a drive in her I haven’t seen in years. Now I just have to figure out how to keep up with her.

6 Likes

Currently in the ‘it worked for pleasure but not for getting off’ zone right now. The guy loved it, was very much laid back and squirming from enjoying it, but he kept needing it moved, and wasn’t getting off. He described it as feeling like he was on edge for a half hour straight, which was a different kind of pleasure entirely in his eyes. It did get his clit big enough to really go ham with other types of fun after though.

1 Like

Placement is everything with these, but it does get much easier with practice (and a little lube around the rim can help with the seal too). We tend to use the suction toys at the end of the session rather than the start, and have it as a special finishing move. :slightly_smiling_face: Maybe he could try that and see if that helps?

2 Likes

I love my womanizer, I wouldnt be without it. I’ve had several different models, I started with the womanizer one I think it was, a free gift from lovehoney a couple of years back, it was a single use type toy that couldnt be charged or have batteries replaced but gave 30 mins of play. After the 1st use I was hooked and immediately bought the starlet, after having that for about 6months I was getting frustrated with the short usage time and the need to charge so often so I upgraded to the lovehoney Pro40. I love it. Possibly too much cause it seems to be the only thing that can make me cum really hard several times so that I’m satisfied. I got the starlet 2 in the advent calendar last year but didn’t seem to get on with it quite as well, the head on it seems a lot shallower or shorter and doesnt quite to get where it needs to be if that makes sense. Just got this years advent calendar so I’m very excited to try the one that comes with that.

1 Like

My first was the Lovehoney x Womanizer Pro40. I love the color. It took me 2.5 months, 45 minutes each session, nearly every day before it finally worked. Needless to say, it left me really sore and sweaty, but thereafter the sessions got quicker (about 10 mins max now). The InsideOut didn’t work for my anatomy. I have the Premium otw and I highly doubt I’d return that.

1 Like

They DEFINITELY work ! Trust me - my sheets are in the wash!

@Dirty-Wife I have been looking at the womanizers but not sure if they would be any good for me

The Suction toy comparison table might be useful

Thank you for the info I am.just concernd as I have very large l…ps

@AWB1955 Thats going to depend on what toy you go for id imagine. Some shapes will probubly be better than others. If it helps, My labia are also reasonably large but i dont seem to have an issue with the starlet 2 and the liberty i own. The melt might be a good option if your worried, its got a much smaller profile with a longer nozzle bit.

Worst case scenario you can always return it

2 Likes

I too have a slightly bigger labia, I have a Pro40 and the premium and I don’t have any problems with them.
I would also suggest having a look on suction toy comparison table and see if you can get any ideas from there :blush: hope you find one that works for you.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply not sure how the return policy works ifba toy does not work for you By the way lovely toy selection.mine has started to grow

The returns policy as actually really good. Ive used it several times. You get 60days to return an item, whether youve used it or not, for a refund.
Its 90 days over xmas i think,
All the details are in Here. Its the Sex toy happiness promise, half way down the page

1 Like

Thank you I wonder what they do with the returns lol