Womanizer range?

MrandMrsDLPS... the wand is also my fave and my go to for both solo and couples play. It’s going to be hard to beat but I hope it does!!! I’ll keep you posted!

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Thanks everyone, this morning I ordered the Satisfyer 1, the cheapest option I could find just to give it a go. I hope I love it, and if I do, I won't hestitate to go for the more expensive option! Only paid £18.99 after discount and points.... I hope its good!!!

Really hope your new toy works out for you! 😉

Do let us know how you get on. x

Have a nice weekend. 😊

Emerald269 wrote:

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Thanks everyone, this morning I ordered the Satisfyer 1, the cheapest option I could find just to give it a go. I hope I love it, and if I do, I won't hestitate to go for the more expensive option! Only paid £18.99 after discount and points.... I hope its good!!!

Really hope your new toy works out for you! 😉

Do let us know how you get on. x

Have a nice weekend. 😊

Thanks hun, yes will keep you posted.... Have a lovely weekend :-) xx

Okay, no words can explain that feeling. WOW WOW WOW. I have just published my review, in a lot of detail (more than usual) for you lovely lot. When it's published I will let you know.

Glad it all worked out for you! Sometimes the most expensive toys aren’t the best, and wow that was an awesome deal 🤙🏻. Welcome to the world of suction vibes 🙈

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Glad it all worked out for you! Sometimes the most expensive toys aren’t the best, and wow that was an awesome deal 🤙🏻. Welcome to the world of suction vibes 🙈

Hahah thanks Lil_knonw69. I know Can't really complain at £18.99 can you. Can see me building a pretty solid relationship with suction vibes. Maybe I won't need Mr L anymore hahahaha

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Here, here!,

I'm ecstatic for you too, and totally agree with 'everything' in the comments above!

Can't wait to read your review, and I'd be exactly the same, testing that toy as soon as it arrived!! Lol.

Have a 'Wow, Wow, Wow' weekend!! 💜 💚

Emerald269 wrote:

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Here, here!,

I'm ecstatic for you too, and totally agree with 'everything' in the comments above!

Can't wait to read your review, and I'd be exactly the same, testing that toy as soon as it arrived!! Lol.

Have a 'Wow, Wow, Wow' weekend!! 💜 💚

I absolutely will, Mr L is away this weekend so at least I now have something to keep me company!!! Can't wait!!!

Have an awesome weekend hun xx

MrandMrs_L wrote:

MrandMrsDLPS... the wand is also my fave and my go to for both solo and couples play. It’s going to be hard to beat but I hope it does!!! I’ll keep you posted!

Looking forward to your post Mrs L, I've had more clothing today but I think you've put something on my next order.

Have a pleasant weekend ;)

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Okay, no words can explain that feeling. WOW WOW WOW. I have just published my review, in a lot of detail (more than usual) for you lovely lot. When it's published I will let you know.

Aww, Mrs L. A great review and I’m happy your happy with it. I may have to invest, thank you so much .

I was just about to come on and say that my review has gone live..... Just an update - I decided to take the plunge and use the Satisfyer in the shower- hubby behind me, kissing, touching ect and it was AMAZING. The water really does change things up and it is totally waterproof. Also tried it during sex - did nothing for me, couldn't keep it in place so for sure a solo toy in that respect. Hope this helps Mr&MrsDLPS - go for it!

MrandMrs_L wrote:

I was just about to come on and say that my review has gone live..... Just an update - I decided to take the plunge and use the Satisfyer in the shower- hubby behind me, kissing, touching ect and it was AMAZING. The water really does change things up and it is totally waterproof. Also tried it during sex - did nothing for me, couldn't keep it in place so for sure a solo toy in that respect. Hope this helps Mr&MrsDLPS - go for it!

I'm glad you like it. 👍🙂

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Interesting update which hasn’t put me off Mrs L ;)

mr g76 wrote:

hi im looking at buying a vibrator for my wife any body got any good reviews

Are you looking specifically at the womanizer range? If not have a look at a thread that was created yesterday asking for best toy out recommendations. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1750270-best-toys-out-atm-help-i-need-something/