Womanizer X Lovehoney Pro40 has stopped pulsing

Hi i bought a
Womanizer X Lovehoney Pro40 a year or so ago and its stopped pulsing. It still switches on as normal but doesnt have the sucking action anymore. Anyone else had this?

1 Like

I don’t have this model, but I have another womanizer that has been going for well over a year. Does it have a travel lock that you’ve accidentally activated?

Womanizer has a 5 yr warranty on their products though. Theres a contact form on their website, I’m not sure if you go directly to them or the retailer that you bought it from, but I would guess the response to the contact form would tell you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, I’d maybe get in touch with customer service to see if it’s possibly faulty

This isn’t good - contact whoever you purchased it from and they may send you to contact womanizer re their five year guarantee . Good luck, I couldn’t be without mine now (and I have two versions!)

They have a warranty depending on how old it is either contact Lovehoney if less than a year or Womanizer if less than five years

I have two of these - the replacement I received is actually extremely noisy now, much noisier than the original one with the disintegrated rubber cap/ seal. If yours is still under warranty do let them know!