Women have you/Do you masturbate with any kind of vegetable?

Another veggie tester here. :p

Tried a banana and a cucumber. Banana was lame, cucumber quite nice. ^^

Emma37 wrote:

I've had Sex with a cucumber, it was about 15 years ago I was going out with a guy who loved inserting weird things in my vagina, he also loved me to insert chocolate bars and he'd eat them out of me (very messy).

Sounds good very good from a blokes point,I would for sure without a doubt eat the chocolate bars afterwards,But from a womans point weren't you worried about getting a yeast infection due to the chocolate?

wildjezz wrote:

Sounds good very good from a blokes point,I would for sure without a doubt eat the chocolate bars afterwards,But from a womans point weren't you worried about getting a yeast infection due to the chocolate?

I'll be honest I didn't really think about that at the time, the guy I was see just loved to insert different things in me it was what he got off on.

Can't say i ever have

I can't, I'm a condimentarian.

Of the edible food groups, I only fuck condiments.

Mayonnaise, anyone? :p

Will Lovehoney start selling cucumbers now?

WandA wrote:

only if the credit crunch gets really bad!!! x

WandA wrote:

You can buy cucumber vibrators

Nexas wrote:

Emma37 wrote:

WandA wrote:

In these penny-squeezing times, we can offer you the latest in edible sex toys;

Tesco - Every Little HElps!

im surprised tescos havent started a sex toys section. they have everything else! x

i'm a guy and i've used a cucumber and a banana for anal play on myself when i want something slimmer than the plugs i have

poppy904 wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Emma37 wrote:

WandA wrote:

In these penny-squeezing times, we can offer you the latest in edible sex toys;

Tesco - Every Little HElps!

im surprised tescos havent started a sex toys section. they have everything else! x

most sell the durex range of cockrings, i know it isnt sex toys per se

I watched a Sexarama earlier or yesterday and there was a women who made dildo's out of potato's

Spud-u-fuck!

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Spud-u-fuck!

SG69 x

indeed!

I know this thread os for the ladie BUT, i have tried using a carrot, and a small cucumber. oh, and i once used a bannana skin to stroke with.

Ohhh, i just rememberd, when i was younger, about 18 / 19 i used a large orange on my penis.. that was nice. I'[ve also used a mellon! when warmed up, the can be fun :)

Hmm i've never thought to use anything like that, i think if i was a man i would. and this is one of the funniest threads i've ever seen!

Anyone used a chilli?

WandA wrote: Anyone used a chilli?External Media

That's one sadistic solitary moment!

My OH has used a very cold condom encased cucumber to tease me with!! One of the girls i went to uni with admitted to using bare carrots and then eating them the next day External Media brings a whole new meaning to meat and two veg! (sorry couldn't resist!)

x

masterandslave wrote:

My OH has used a very cold condom encased cucumber to tease me with!! One of the girls i went to uni with admitted to using bare carrots and then eating them the next day External Media brings a whole new meaning to meat and two veg! (sorry couldn't resist!)

x

How long does the carrot have to be inside for it to be considered marinated?

*shudders*

x