Women/ men do you like your partners to shave your private parts?

I bet that was. That is something I would like to do to my partner.

1 Like

Very delicate touch you both must have :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I go slow and easy . My problem is o get so turned with what I am doing . I have to stop And suck and lick . I like to suck my lovers balls when getting him shaven . I don’t know if man like that or not ?

1 Like

I love it and so does he.

He shaves me every couple of days with my Venus. He does a very good job but always ends up with a throbbing erection. :joy: it’s initiated many a PIV session.

1 Like

It so hard not to . I get shaved about once a week. It just makes me so hot . It starts with shaving then ends in a blowjob.

3 Likes

Think most men do but then some I’ve come across have very tight sensitive balls and they freak out if you go near them lol

1 Like

@AJSTAR I started giving my oh a bj and I just started licking and sucking on base of hos balls I lost control I guess It hot and it is got to watch being done

2 Likes

Haha sounds very pleasing!

Very pleasing. And satisfying for myself too

1 Like

My wife has been talking to her friend about a mutual shaving session where they both lay down whilst us Sissies shave them both.I am thinking of suggesting we swap and shave each others wives but this is probaly a step too far.

How come only women can get their pussy shaved at a salon while guys have to do it themselves.

I’ve given up shaving now and i use an epilator instead.

I am hair free below the neck and the hair which does grow back is gradually becoming sparser and finer.

1 Like

I have never shaved my wife but will really love too do it. I feel like this would be really arousing. I just not to sure if she would trust me with a razor down there

1 Like

I wouldnt trust hubby with a razor nor do i think he would trust me. Lets face it if he can nick his own sack then he definitely wouldnt let me do it.

I can’t find anything sexy in the idea of H shaving me.

I shave everything other than a small triangle of trimmed hair over my vulva.

H shaves all his for club/meets as it’s expected by lots of women, but personally I’ll get my face between his legs regardless :smiling_face_with_horns:

2 Likes

I do my own grooming, but Sexterminatrix will get me to groom her intimate areas. It’s part of the service :wink:

2 Likes

@KinkyMira. Does your pussy remain totally smooth or does it require other electrolysis sessions?

I shave my wifes pussy and ass…i can get very aroused doing so…. She will tell me when she wants an appointment with the barber.:grin:

I’m more than happy to let her return the favour, but she is a bit nervous with the razor..

1 Like

Six months after it was done, I had a top up session, but since then, not touched it. I will need some more at some point, just not yet.

1 Like

We used to shave each other regularly but have since done laser to a large degree so there is not the need anymore.